Biodata Tanushree Dutta Agama, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Tanushree Dutta|
|Pekerjaan||Actress, Model, Beauty Pageant Title Holder|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 68 kg|
dalam Pound - 150 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||19 March 1984|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||33 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Jamshedpur, Bihar, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|Pendidikan||D.B.M.S. English School|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Junior College, Pune, Maharashtra|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||B.Com (incomplete, College Drop Out)|
|Debut||Film: Aashiq Banaya Aapne (2005)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tapan Dutta (Ex- employee at Life Insurance Corporation)|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui (Home-maker)
Saudara Perempuan - Ishita Dutta (Actress)
Saudara Laki laki - None
|Kontroversi||While she was rehearsing her item number for the film Horn Ok Please (2008), starring the veteran actor Nana Patekar, she had a weird experience. She alleged that her co-star Nana Patekar had misbehaved with her and she got defensive when she was pushed against the wall by Nana Patekar. This caused a huge ruckus. Later, according to her statement in an interview, just after this incident happened, her car was crushed out of frustration and it was also alleged that there was an involvement of some political parties.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Bengali Fish Curry|
|Artis Favorites||Meena Kumari, Madhuri Dixit, Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen|
|Favourite Authors||Dr. Brian Weiss, Paulo Coelho|
|Favourite Beverages||Ice Tea, Coffee|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Pacar||Aditya Dutt (Film Director)|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
Profil dan Biodata Tanushree Dutta
- Apakah Tanushree Dutta merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Tanushree Dutta minum alkohol?: Yes
- She was born and brought up in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand to a Bengali Hindu family.
- She dropped out of college just after completing her first year of B.Com to pursue a career in modelling.
- She did a pop music video, “Saiyan Dil Mein Aana Re” by Harry Anand, before competing in the Miss India pageant.
- In 2004, she won the Femina Miss India-Universe title and consequently represented India amongst 133 other countries at the Miss Universe 2004 pageant, held in Quito, Ecuador, where she stood at 8th place.
- The year 2005, was a bombastic year for her as she got her debut film –Aashiq Banaya Aapne and two more movies- Veerabhadra, Chocolate: Deep Dark Secrets, the same year.
- She took a sabbatical from after her 2010 movie Apartment which did not work well and she went to the USA and did a short course at the New York Academy. While she was Los Angeles, she realized that Bollywood is not what she wanted to pursue whole her life.
- When she came to back from the States, she was miserable and in tears as she was getting financial crises.
- She was in depression and it was the time when the spiritual clock was ticking her and she started living in different ashrams, being fully financially dependent on her father.
- She visited The Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore & also did the Art of Living course but their Sudarshan Kriya always gave her a headache so she escaped from there too.
- She tried really hard to get enlightenment or peace but in vain. She even shaved her head while she was in Ladakh.
- After all her efforts to keep her restless mind calm, she instead came out with the inference “Peace is the last thing that you’ll find in ashrams. It’s an unrealistic goal. Someone who says he’s a guru – is he really enlightened? He hobnobs with politicians and celebrities instead. Despite a hundred self-proclaimed gurus, why do we have the maximum rapes and brutality here?” She came back home after having some bitter experiences in the ashrams.