Biodata Tinnu Anand Agama Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Virender Raj Anand|
|Pekerjaan||Bollywood Actor, Writer and Director|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 169 cm|
dalam meter - 1.69 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper (Semi-Bald)|
|Tanggal Lahir||4 May 1953|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||65 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Bombay, Bombay State (Now, Mumbai, Maharashtra), India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||Mayo College (a boys-only independent boarding school in Ajmer)|
|College/Institute||Satyajit Ray Pendidikan|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||A Degree in Film-making from Satyajit Ray Pendidikan|
|Debut||Film (Actor): Pushpak (1987)|
Film (Assistant Director): Goopy Gyne Bagha Byne (Bengali Film; 1969)
Film (Director): Duniya Meri Jeb Mein (1979)
TV (Actor): Kahin To Hoga (Star Plus)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||A House in Madh Island, Northern Mumbai, India|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Shahnaz Vahanvaty (Artis India and Costume Designer)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Lakshya Raj Anand|
Daughters- Esha (Traveler & Environmentalist and Diksha (Fashion Designer)
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Inder Raj Anand (Film Writer)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - Bittu Anand (Younger)|
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Paneer Butter Masala, Dal Tadka and Chinese Cuisines|
|Film Favoritmaker||Satyajit Ray, Federico Fellini (Italian Filmmaker)|
|Film Favorit||Charulata, Anand|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan, Amrish Puri|
Profil dan Biodata Tinnu Anand
- Apakah Tinnu Anand minum alkohol?: Yes
- He was born to a famous film writer Inder Raj Anand in the then Bombay State.
- Initially, his father didn’t want Tinnu and his younger brother Bittu to enter the Film Industry, but Tinnu was desperate to make a career in the Film Industry. Ultimately, his father enrolled him in Satyajit Ray’s school, as his father and Satyajit Ray were good friends.
- In-fact, Tinnu was given three choices- to work with Raj Kapoor (who was a family friend of Tinnu Anand’s father), to work with iconic Italian director Federico Fellini, and the last one was with Satyajit Ray. Tinnu opted for Fellini, as it would give him a chance to visit Italy. However, Fellini had put a condition that he had to learn Italian first. Tinnu didn’t want to spend 6-months learning a new language and decided to work with Satyajit Ray.
- Notable filmmaker, K. Abbas was also a family friend of Tinnu Anand and during his school and college holidays, Tinnu would beg him for a role in his films and he would give him some small roles. But in Saat Hindustani, K. Abbas had offered him one of the leading roles.
- For Saat Hindustani, K. Abbas needed a heroine and he asked Tinnu if he could ask one of his friends named Neena Singh if she would act in the film. Neena agreed and asked Tinnu if he could give a picture of her friend living in Calcutta and working in Bird and Co, to Abbas. The photograph was of a tall man standing in front of Victoria Memorial. When K. Abbas saw the photograph, he said the man had to come to Mumbai for the audition. That is how Amitabh Bachchan landed in Bombay.
- It was Tinnu Anand who took Amitabh to K. Abbas’s office. In the evening, K. Abbas gave a dirty job to Tinnu Anand to offer Amitabh ₹5000 for the entire film. Amitabh agreed to the offer, as he desperately need a role. Amitabh got the role of poet’s friend in the film, the role which was supposed to be played by Tinnu Anand.
- Then, Tinnu received a letter from Satyajit Ray that he could work with him. So, he left for Calcutta to assist Satyajit Ray.
- After assisting Satyajit Ray for five years, Tinnu returned to Mumbai to make his own films.
- He wandered for work for two years, as people thought he could make only serious films. In those two years, he did 70 advertising films.
- He started his first directorial film ‘Duniya Meri Jeb Mein’ (1979) with his childhood friends Rishi and Shashi Kapoor. It took him five years to complete the film.
- Tinnu Anand gives his credit to Veeru Devgan (action director and the father of Ajay Devgan), as he taught him how to survive in the Film Industry.
- While making ‘Duniya Meri Jeb Mein,’ he was also working on a story called ‘Kaalia.’ After making rounds to various actors, ‘Kaalia’ landed to Amitabh Bachchan. Thus Tinnu Anand’s long association with Amitabh Bachchan was started and they became extremely close.
- After ‘Kaalia,’ he did ‘Shahenshah’ and ‘Main Azaad Hoon’ with Amitabh Bachchan.
- The famous dialogue from ‘Shahenshah’- “Rishte Mein Toh Hum Tumhare Baap Hote Hain…” was written by his father Inder Raj Anand.
- His first film as an actor was for Jalal Agha; starring Sarika, Naseeruddin Shah and Amol Palekar. However, the film never released.
- On the night of ‘Sangam’s release, a fight broke between his father and Raj Kapoor, and his father slapped Raj Kapoor, and in retaliation, Raj Kapoor and all the people connected with ‘Sangam’ and their friends boycotted his father, and his father lost 18 films. The incident led his father suffer with a heart attack.
- Here’s a glimpse of Tinnu Anand’s acting: