Biodata Urjit Patel Agama Biografi, Wife Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Urjit R Patel|
|Nama Panggilan||Dr Patel|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 74 kg|
dalam Pound - 163 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||28 October 1963|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||53 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Nairobi, Kenya|
|Perguruan Tinggi||London School of Economics, London, United Kingdom |
University of Oxford, England, United Kingdom
Yale University, Connecticut, USA
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||BA from London School of Economics, London, United Kingdom |
M. Phil. from University of Oxford, England, United Kingdom
Doctorate in Economics from Yale University, Connecticut, USA
|Keluarga||Ayah - Ravindra|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - 1 (settled in New Jersey, United States)
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
Profil dan Biodata Urjit Patel
- Urjit Patel is considered as an eminent economist, banker and consultant.
- He was born in Nairobi, Kenya.
- His grandfather migrated to Kenya from Gujarat in the early 20th century.
- His father was also born in Kenya and had a business of spare parts in Nairobi.
- In 1990, he received his Doctorate in Economics from Yale University.
- He joined International Monetary Fund (IMF) as a Kenyan citizen.
- He worked on the Bahamas, India, USA and Myanmar desks at IMF from 1990 to 1995.
- In 1996-1997, he was deputed to the Reserve Bank of India from IMF and after completing two years of deputation at the RBI; he became Consultant to the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic ) of the Government of India and remained at that post from 1998 to 2001.
- He learned Gujarati and Hindi only after his posting in India.
- In 2013, he was appointed as Deputy Governor of the RBI and headed a committee on Monetary Policy Reform.
- Before becoming the Deputy-Governor of the RBI in 2013, he applied for the Indian Passport and his recommendation later to the Home Ministry was written by none other than Manmohan Singh (the then Prime Minister of India).
- In 2016, he was re-appointed as Deputy Governor of the RBI.
- On 4 September 2016, he became the 24th Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- He has a very small circle of friends and is considered as a “jolly fellow”.
- He lives with his mother in an small apartment in Mumbai.
- According to sources, he declined an offer to head the BRICS bank in Shanghai.