Biodata Veda Krishnamurthy (Cricketer) Agama, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Veda Krishnamurthy|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Women Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 58 kg|
dalam Pound - 128 lbs
|International Debut||Test- N/A|
ODI- 30 June 2011 vs England Women at Derby
T20- 23 June 2011 vs Australia Women at Billericay
|Jersey Number||#79 (India)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Karnataka Women|
|Batting Style||Right-handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm Leg Break|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||Scored a half-century in her debut match, against England in 2011.|
|Tanggal Lahir||16 October 1992|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||24 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kadur, Chikmagalur, Karnataka|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Chikmagalur, Karnataka|
|Pendidikan||Cambridge School, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Mount Carmel College, Bangalore|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Graduate in Arts|
|Keluarga||Ayah - SG Krishnamurthy|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - 1
Saudara Perempuan - 2 (Elder)
|Hobi||Listening to Music|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Cricketer||Suresh Raina|
|Favourite Shot||Straight Drive|
|Boys, Affair Profil Lengkap|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
Profil dan Biodata Veda Krishnamurthy
- Apakah Veda Krishnamurthy smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Veda Krishnamurthy drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Hailing from a modest family, young Veda’s dream of becoming a cricketer seemed a reality when she saw an advertisement in the newspaper calling out young talent for a trial camp in Bangalore.
- Acknowledging her dream, her parents did not hesitate even once and took her to the Karnataka Cricket Academy, where the camp was to be hosted.
- Irfan Sait, the coach who was supervising the camp, was left awe-struck looking at Veda’s talent. Terming the girl ‘a child prodigy’, the coach asked her parents to immediately enroll her into the academy. Her parents, however, were doubtful because enrolling into the academy meant that Veda would stay in the city all by herself, with no one to look after her.
- The coach, Irfan Sait, was in no mood of giving up; hence, the girl’s “temporary custody” was given to Spoorthi Ramesh, a former woman state player. The latter didn’t even think once and agreed to look after the future talent. Nonetheless, a month later, her eldest sister, Vatsala Shivakumar, rented a small house in the city and accompanied the teenager to each of her practice sessions.
- Not many people know that Veda is even trained in ‘Karate.’
- Owing to her fielding skills, Veda broke into the senior Karnataka team at just 13 years of age. Soon, Veda established herself as a batsman and there was no looking back for her.
- Under her leadership, the Karnataka U-19 team won consecutive South Zone Inter-State Cups.
- After seeing her performing well with the bat in her debut match, there were a lot of expectations from her. However, both pressure and success got to her head and the girl who was looking very promising a few months ago flunked very badly. Her bad form even saw her being dropped from the playing XI for some time.
- In November 2015, Veda bagged a B-grade contract from the BCCI. Notably, this was the first time BCCI offered contracts to women players.
- In an interview, Veda said that she is very close friends with fellow team-mates- Mithali Raj and Jhulan Goswami.