Biodata Vijay Keshav Gokhale Agama Kasta, Istri, Biografi, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Vijay Keshav Gokhale|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Civil Servant|
|Major Designation||• Director (China and East Asia)|
• Joint Secretary (East Asia)
• Deputy Secretary (Finance)
• Director General, India Taipei Association, Taiwan
• High Commissioner (Ambassador) to Malaysia (2010-2013)
• Ambassador to Germany (2013-2016)
• Secretary (Economics)
• Ambassador to China (2015)
• Foreign Secretary (2018)
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||Year, 1959|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||58 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Tidak Diketahui|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||The University of Delhi|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||MA in History|
|Hobi||Reading, Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Leader||Mahatma Gandhi|
|Aktor Favorit||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Vandana Gokhale|
|Anak-anak||Putra - 1|
Putri - None
|Salary (As Foreign Secretary of India)||INR 26000 (Basic Pay) + other Allowances|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Vijay Keshav Gokhale
- Apakah Vijay Keshav Gokhale merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Vijay Keshav Gokhale minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Gokhale is a 1981-batch Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer.
- In January 2018, the Government of India appointed him its new Foreign Secretary.
- During the Doklam crisis, Mr. Gokhale had been widely credited with conducting delicate but tough diplomatic negotiations in Beijing. His negotiations led to a peaceful resolution of the 70-day military standoff, which ended just before Narendra Modi travelled to China for the BRICS summit in August 2017.
- His colleagues consider him as a “traditionalist” diplomat, “bound by rules” and who “works under the radar.”
- He has a long experience in dealing with East Asia (China in particular).
- Mr. Gokhale is also known for his fluency in the Chinese language.
- He has an outstanding proven track record in dealing with the neighbourhood.
- According to sources, Prime Minister Modi noticed Mr. Gokhale’s work during his tenure as Ambassador to Germany (2013-2016), when he successfully organised the PM’s visit to inaugurate the Hanover-Messe in 2015 where the “Make in India” programme was launched by the government.
- He has also served in Indian missions in Hong Kong, Hanoi, Beijing and New York.