Biodata Vikram Limaye (BCCI Panel) Agama Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Vikram Mukund Limaye|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan||CEO and Managing Director IDFC Limited, BCCI interim Administrator|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 71 kg|
dalam Pound - 157 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||Year- 1967|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||50 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Tidak Diketahui|
|University||Mumbai University, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Chartered Accountant (CA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Playing Tennis and Cricket|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Tidak Diketahui|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
Profil dan Biodata Vikram Limaye
- Apakah Vikram Limaye smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Vikram Limaye drink Alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Though he has a soft spot for cricket, he has been in love with Tennis all his life and still gives it a shot whenever he gets some free time.
- He began his career with Arthur Andersen in Mumbai in 1987 while being a CA student in Mumbai.
- Before moving to the USA for his MBA in Finance, Vikram served Ernst & Young and the consumer banking group of Citibank.
- After having completed his MBA from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, he started working for Credit Suisse First Boston and served several roles, namely; Investment Banking, Structured Finance, Capital Markets and Credit portfolio Management.
- Vikram has always had a desire to work for the public interest and to contribute his share in the infrastructure development of India.
- He then happened to work with the Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IDFC) Bank, an institution which got registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as a non-banking financial company in 1998. He is currently the CEO and Managing Director of the same.
- While working with the IDFC, he has contributed to several other committees of government and industry associations. He worked on a number of topics including minority affairs, surrounding infrastructure, economic policy, etc.
- To his surprise, Honourable Supreme Court of India on 30 January 2017 announced him as one of the members of the four-membered panel comprising Diana Edulji, Vinod Rai and Ramachandra Guha to run the world’s richest cricket body, BCCI, as the former president Anurag Thakur and secretary Ajay Shirke were sacked for not implementing the recommendations of Justice RM Lodha committee.