Biodata Virat Kohli (Cricketer) Agama Istri, Biografi, Records Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Virat Kohli|
|Nama Panggilan||Chikoo, Run Machine|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Cricketer (Batsman) |
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 72 kg|
dalam Pound - 159 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 30 Inches
Lengan : 14 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||ODI- 18 August 2008 against Sri Lanka at Dambulla|
Test- 20 June 2011 against West Indies at Kingston
T20 - 12 June 2010 against Zimbabwe at Harare
|Jersey Number||#18 (India)|
|Domestic/State Team||Delhi, India Red, Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|Nature on field||Very Aggressive|
|Likes to play against||Pakistan, Australia|
|Favourite Shot||Cover Drive, Flick Shot|
|Records (main ones)||• First Indian to score a century on World Cup debut (2011). |
• Third Indian to make 2 ODI hundreds by the age of 22 (after Sachin Tendulkar & Suresh Raina).
• Fastest Indian to complete 1000, 3000, 4000, and 5000 runs in ODI cricket.
• Fastest century by an Indian (of 52 balls against Australia at Jaipur, India in 2013).
• Fastest to score 25 ODI tons.
• Fastest to reach 7,500 ODI runs.
• Third player to score 3 double hundreds in a calendar year after Don Bradman and Ricky Ponting.
• Shares the record of 4 double hundreds with the like of Don Bradman, Graeme Smith, Michael Clarke.
• First Indian skipper to register 9 Test wins in a calendar year.
• First Indian skipper to register 5 successive Test series wins.
• First Indian to aggregate over 1000 Test runs in a calendar year after Rahul Dravid, who made 1145 runs in 2011.
• The highest score of 235 in Tests is the highest score by an Indian captain in Tests.
• First Indian Test skipper to score a double century in an overseas Test.
• Most runs in IPL in a single season (973 runs in IPL 9-2016).
• Most hundreds in IPL in a year (4).
|Career Turning Point||When he captained India's victorious 2008 World Cup Under-19 side in Malaysia.|
|Tanggal Lahir||5 November 1988|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||29 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Delhi, India|
|Pendidikan||Vishal Bharti Public School, Delhi|
Saviour Convent Senior Secondary School, Paschim Vihar, Delhi
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||12th standard|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Prem Kohli (Criminal lawyer)|
Ibu - Saroj Kohli (Homemaker)
Saudara Perempuan - Bhawna Kohli (Elder)
Saudara Laki laki - Vikas Kohli (Elder)
|Coach/Mentor||Raj Kumar Sharma|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||DLF City Phase-1, Block-C, Gurugram|
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes- Watching Roger Federer playing, watching old cricket videos, he likes Soccer and Tennis beside Cricket, Loves to drive, crazy for sushi (food), meeting old friends|
Dislikes- Too many guests at home, sitting idle for long time
|Hobi||Workout, travelling, singing, dancing|
|Kontroversi||• In 2011, Kohli on his first tour to Australia, showed his middle finger to the Sydney crowd after they abused him when he was fielding the boundary at the boundary line during the second Test.|
• In 2013, during a match between Royal Challengers Bangalore, and Kolkata Knightriders in IPL 6, Kohli and Gautam Gambhir had an ugly spat. After getting out, instead of walking back, Kohli made some remarks which angered Gambhir, after which both started abusing each other until Rajat Bhatia intervened.
• Before the 2015 World Cup in Australia, the BCCI disallowed the Indian players to stay with their wives, or girlfriends during the World Cup. But according to reports, Kohli was staying in the same hotel where his girlfriend Anushka Sharma was staying.
• In 2016, Kohli abused a journalist after a practice session during the T20 World Cup, as Kohli thought that that particular journalist had written an article about actress Anushka Sharma in the National Daily. But, later Kohli came to know that it was the wrong journalist, after which he apologized immediately.
• Though Anil Kumble was named as the Indian cricket team coach in June 2016, in early 2017, there were many reports that were doing rounds hinting at differences between Anil and Virat Kohli. However, prior to the Champions Trophy 2017, when the BCCI published an advertisement for the post of men's Indian cricket team coach, Anil felt deeply hurt and decided to discontinue his coaching job, and on 21 June 2017, Anil gave his resignation from the post of the Indian cricket team coach.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Cricketers||Batsman : Sachin Tendulkar, Chris Gayle, Shane Watson, David Warner, Joe Root, Herschelle Gibbs|
Bowler : Shane Warne
|Favourite Cricket Ground||Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, Australia|
|Favourite Cricket Commentator||Harsha Bhogle|
|Makanan kesukaan||Salmon, Sushi, Lamb Chops|
|Aktor Favorits||Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr.|
|Artis Favorites||Penelope Cruz, Aishwarya Rai, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif|
|Film Favorit||Bollywood: Border, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, Ishq, 3 Idiots |
Hollywood: Rocky 4, Iron Man, Southpaw
|Favourite TV Shows||American: Homeland, Narcos, Breaking Bad|
|Musik Favorit||Asrar, Eminem|
|Favourite Car||Aston Martin|
|Buku Favorit||Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Pacar||Sarah-Jane Dias (Actress, rumour)|
Sanjana (Model, Actress, rumour)
Tamannaah Bhatia (Actress, rumour)
Izabelle Leite (Brazilian model, rumour)
Anushka Sharma (Actress)
|Istri / Pasangan||Anushka Sharma|
|Tanggal Menikah||11 December 2017|
|Koleksi Mobil||Audi Q7, Audi S6, Audi R8 V10, Audi R8 LMX, Audi A8L W12 Quattro, Toyota Fortuner |
|Salary (as in 2018)||Retainer Fee: ₹7 crore |
Test Fee: ₹15 lakh
ODI Fee: ₹6 lakh
T20 Fee: ₹3 lakh
IPL 11: ₹17 crore
|Net Worth||₹ 400 Crore|
Profil dan Biodata Virat Kohli
- Apakah Virat Kohli merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Virat Kohli minum alkohol?: Yes
- In 2003, his coach Raj Kumar Sharma had invited Ashish Nehra to his academy, where he awarded young Kohli as he was the highest run-scorer for Delhi in the 2002-2003 Polly Umrigar Trophy, with 172 runs at an average of 34.40.
- His nickname ‘Chikoo’ was given by his Delhi State coach Ajit Chaudhary in his childhood days.
- His favourite subject was ‘History’, and he used to hate ‘Maths.’
- In 2006, his father died of a brain stroke, but the very next day after his father’s death, he played a match-saving knock for Delhi against Karnataka, where he scored 90 runs.
- He never had any backup plan for his future as he always wanted to be a cricketer.
- He has a number of superstitions. He wears black wristbands, and never forgets to wear his ‘Kada’ before his matches.
- He is scared of heights.
- He doesn’t like to have long conversions on the mobile phone.
- He always wears black wristbands for superstitious reasons.
- He is a very aggressive as well as an emotional person, he cries when he gets upset. He was seen crying on the field when India did not qualify for the semi-finals in 2012’s T20 World cup.
- He won the ICC ODI Player of the Year Award in 2012.
- In 2012, he was named as one of the 10 best dressed international men.
- He is a huge fan of Swiss tennis ace Roger Federer. He is also the co-owner of the ‘UAE Royals’ International Premier Tennis League team.
- He loves tattoos and his count of tattoos keeps on increasing. The first on his left shoulder is ‘God’s eye’ which is a symbol of the power of seeing and understanding that which is unknown and unknowable. Second on his left shoulder is ‘Japanese Samurai warrior’ which is a symbol of living the life based on loyalty to one’s master, self-discipline and respectful, ethical behaviour. Third on his left arm is a ‘Monastery’ which is a symbol of a place of peace and power. Fourth on his left arm is ‘Lord Shiva in meditation with Mount Kailash and Mansarovar lake.’ Fifth on his right bicep is a ‘Scorpion’ which is his Zodiac sign.
- He is a truly determined sportsperson, who is not only focused towards his cricketing skills but also towards fitness, for which he is idolised by many. Click here to see Virat Kohli’s fitness secrets!
- On 11 December 2017, Virat and Anushka got married in a private ceremony in Tuscany, Italy. More details here!