Biodata Vittal Mallya (Vijay Mallya’s father) Agama Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Vittal Mallya|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||Year, 1924|
|Tempat Lahir||Bantwal, Karnataka, India|
|Meninggal Dunia||13 October 1983|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||59 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Heart Attack|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Bantwal, Karnataka, India|
|Pendidikan||The Doon School, Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|University||Presidency University, Kolkata|
|Kasta||Brahmin (Goud Saraswat)|
|Kontroversi||• Business rivals claimed that he made whisky by using molasses instead of using malted grains to maximize profits which is very harmful to health.|
• In 1980, his name was linked to former Chief Minister of Maharashtra 'Abdul Rahman Antulay' in case of taking controversial decisions on the supply of alcohol.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Affair/Girlfriend||Ritu Mallya (Lawyer and businesswoman)|
|Wives/Spouse||First Wife- Lalitha Ramaiah Mallya|
Second Wife- Name Tidak Diketahui
Third Wife- Kailash Advani aka Ritu Mallya (Lawyer and Businesswoman)
|Anak-anak||Putra - Vijay Mallya (from Lalitha Ramaiah Mallya)|
Putri - N/A
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Bantwal Ganapathi Mallya (Army Doctor, Died)|
Ibu - Devi Mallya
|Saudara||2 (Both are elder)|
- Did Vittal Mallya merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Did Vittal Mallya minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Vittal was the father of business tycoon ‘Vijay Mallya.’
- After completing studies, Vittal went to Europe for 2 years to become the part of Europe’s traditional trip ‘Grand Tour.’
- In the mid-1940s, he began to acquire the shares of the conglomerate company ‘United Breweries Holdings Limited’ (UBHL).
- In 1947, he became the first Indian director of ‘United Breweries Group.’
- In 1948, Vittal was elected the chairman of the ‘R.G.N. Price & Company.’
- In 1950, he began to acquire the products of ‘Kissan.’
- In 1951, he acquired the rum manufacturing company ‘McDowell & Company Limited.’
- In 1952, he went to Bangalore and began to acquire small distilleries and breweries.
- Vittal later established some new breweries in different states like Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, and Bihar.
- In the 1960s, he came back to Kolkata and acquired some other companies like ‘Carew & Company (Bangladesh) Limited’ and ‘Phipson & Company Private Limited.’
- He took 2 acres of land on rent from the Jammu & Kashmir Government for starting a nursery. He then started distributing the seedlings of hops to the farmers of Kashmir.
- In the 1970s, he acquired ‘Herbertsons Limited.’
- In 1977, he established some more new breweries like Punjab, Premier, Indo-Lowenbrau, and Jupiter and distilleries in cities like Serampore, Mirganj, Alwar, and Udaipur.
- Vittal also set up a new plant in Puducherry and gave competition to the first brewery of Asia ‘Mohan Meakin’ for the title of ‘King of Beer and Liquor.’
- With the help of Pharmaceutical company ‘Hoechst AG’, he was elected as the chairman of ‘British Paints.’
- He was also elected as the chairman of ‘Malayalam Plantations’ and ‘India Sewing Machine Company.’
- He became the director of a private company ‘Bush Boake Allen Inc.’ that produces flavours.
- In 1983, Vittal died due to the heart attack in ‘The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel’ in Mumbai, India.