Biodata Vivek Oberoi Agama Pacar, Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Vivek Anand Oberoi|
|Pekerjaan||Actor, Businessman, Philanthropist|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg|
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 43 inches|
Pinggang : 33 inches
Lengan : 15 inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||3 September 1976|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||41 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Hyderabad, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||Hyderabad Public School, Hyderabad |
|Perguruan Tinggi||Mayo College, Ajmer|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Master's Degree in Film Acting|
|Debut||Film: Company (2002)|
TV: India's Best Dramebaaz - Season 1 (2013)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Suresh Oberoi (Actor)|
Ibu - Yashodhara Oberoi
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Saudara Perempuan - Meghna Oberoi
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||#5, Kartar Kunj, Golden Beach Raja Park, Juhu, Mumbai|
|Hobi||Social work, cooking, boxing|
|Kontroversi||• In 2003, after Aishwarya broke up with Salman Khan and started dating Vivek, Salman had apparently called Vivek '41 times' and threatened to kill him. In reply, Vivek called a press conference at his residence and told the media about the whole conversation. |
• In 2008, he went to a friend's party where he misbehaved with the host's girlfriend and even kissed her. Following it, she slapped him in front of all attendees.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Apple Pie, Payasam, Rasmalai, Gulab Jamum, Sonpapdi|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Artis Favorites||Madhuri Dixit, Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra|
|Film Favorit||Bollywood- Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi, Company, Beta, Raja, Tezaab|
Hollywood- The Godfather, Roman Holiday
|Favourite Director||Ram Gopal Varma|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Buku Favorit||The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand|
|Favourite Restaurants||Peshawri, Royal China, Indigo, Don Giovanni, in Mumbai|
|Tempat Favorit||France, Istanbul|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Gurpreet Gill (Ex-fiancee)|
Rani Mukerji (Actress, Rumour)
Aishwarya Rai (Actress)
|Istri / Pasangan||Priyanka Alva (m.2010–present)|
|Tanggal Menikah||29 October 2010|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Vivaan (born in 2013) |
Putri - Ameyaa (born in 2015)
|Car Collection||Mercedes-Benz-GLS |
|Bike Collection||Ducati 1098 |
|Salary||3-4 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$14 million|
Profil dan Biodata Vivek Oberoi
- Apakah Vivek Oberoi merokok?: No (Quit)
- Apakah Vivek Oberoi minum alkohol?: No
- He was a fine athlete during his school days as he used to play all kinds of sports — hockey, table-tennis, football, and cricket. He even played hockey at the state and national level.
- He was first spotted by the director of New York University at an acting workshop in London, after which he took Vivek to New York, where he did his Master’s Degree in film acting.
- Before becoming an actor, he worked as a scriptwriter.
- He was paid INR 3 lakhs for his debut film ‘Company’ (2002).
- He was previously engaged with Gurpreet Gill in 2002 but they broke later.
- In 2003, he called a press conference at his residence, where he alleged Salman Khan of calling him ’41 times’ and threatening to kill him because of his close relations with Aishwarya Rai.
- He adopted a village in Cuddalore district, Tamil Nadu, which was fully destroyed by the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. He helped to rebuild the village and for it, he was awarded the ‘Red and White Bravery Award’ in 2006.
- In 2004, he founded ‘Karrm Infrastructure Pvt Ltd’, a real estate company known for designing and managing low-budget housing solutions.
- He doesn’t consume alcohol, tea, coffee and doesn’t smoke either.
- Earlier, he was a non-vegetarian, but Kareena Kapoor inspired him for adopting a vegetarian diet.
- He along with his family runs ‘Yashodhara Oberoi Foundation’ to help poor people.
- He also runs a non-profit called ‘One Foundation’ that focuses on empowerment and nation-building, such as – running schools, rescuing girls from child prostitution and forced labour, providing free food, healthcare, education, and empower girls.
- His father-in-law, Late Jeevaraj Alva, was a minister in the Government of Karnataka and Vice President of Janata Dal (United).