| Nama Lengkap ||Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin|
| Nama Panggilan ||VVP, Volodoya, Vova, Grey Cardinal|
| Pekerjaan ||Politician|
|Political Journey ||• Acting President of the Russian Federation (1999-2000).|
• Elected as the Russian President on 7 May 2010 (2000-2004).
• Elected to the presidency for a second term on 14 March 2004 (2004-2008).
• Chosen as the Prime Minister on 8 May 2008 (2008-2012).
• Elected again as the President on 4 March 2012.
• Became the President of Russia for the 5th time on 18 March 2018.
|Biggest Rival||Boris Nemtsov (Died, 2015)|
| Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
| Tinggi Badan ||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
| Berat Badan || dalam Kilogram - 71 kg|
dalam Pound - 152 lbs
| Warna Mata ||Blue|
| Warna Rambut ||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||7 October 1952|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||65 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Leningrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||St. Petersburg, Russia|
|Pendidikan||St. Petersburg High Pendidikan|
|Perguruan Tinggi||St. Petersburg State University|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Degree in Law|
|Debut||In 1990, he was appointed as an advisor on international affairs to Mayor Sobchak.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Vladimir Spiridonovich Putin (Conscript in Soviet Navy)|
Ibu - Maria Ivanovna Putina (Factory worker)
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
Brothers- Albert Putin (Died in infancy), Viktor Putin (Died of Diphtheria during the Siege of Leningrad)
|Agama ||Russian Orthodoxy|
|Hobi||Judo, Skiing, Ice Hockey, Horse Riding, Fishing, Swimming, Hunting|
|Kontroversi||• Time & again, Putin has been accused of controlling and influencing the Russian media. For instance, in 2008, when the liberal newspaper 'Moskovsky Korrespondent' reported that Putin was planning to marry a rhythmic gymnast named Alina Kabayeva, the editor was forced to resign within hours.|
• In July 2016, Putin signed the controversial 'Big-Brother Law'. According to this law, every telecom/internet service provider has to store users' calls, messages, photographs and videos for six months, as well as metadata for up to three years. Although, this law has been passed to curb the menace of terrorism, many service providers said that storing so much data would cost them as much as 4 times their annual profit. Moreover, this bill interferes with the private lives of Russian citizens.
• In November 2014, at the APEC summit, Putin made a warm gesture by wrapping a shawl around China's First Lady, Peng Liyuan. Soon after this video surfaced online, many people started doubting Putin's intentions. As China is traditionally conservative on public interaction between unrelated men and women, the public show of consideration by Putin was not taken in the way it was intended to be. As a result, the video was completely scrubbed from Chinese TV & Internet.
• In 2014, Putin led Russian government was accused of shooting down a Malaysian passenger Plane, MH-17, flying over the troubled region of eastern Ukraine, which killed all 298 passengers on-board. Putin has denied any wrongdoing and was quoted as saying, "If MH-17 crashed in Ukraine, it is Ukraine's fault."
• Allegedly, Putin has also been associated with the assassinations of former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko & politician rival Boris Nemtsov.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favorite Book||Sankya by Zakhar Prilepin (Russian novel)|
|Favorite Rock Band||The Beatles|
|Favorite Food||Pistachio ice-cream|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Alina Kabayeva, Russian Gymnast (2008)|
Wendi Murdoch, Film Actress & Producer (Rumored, 2016)
|Istri / Pasangan||Lyudmila Ocheretnaya (Divorced, 2013)|
|Anak-anak||Daughters- Maria Putin (Elder), Yekaterina Putin|
Putra - N/A
|Salary (as the President of Russia)||$112,000 (£81,000)/Year (as in 2018)|
|Kekayaan bersih||$70 billion (as in 2017)|
|Koleksi Mobil||Lada Kalina, Volga GAZ-21, Niva|