Biodata Waseem Barelvi Agama Biografi, Istri, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Zahid Hasan Waseem|
|Nama Panggilan||Waseem Barelvi|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Black (Dyed)|
|Tanggal Lahir||18 February 1940|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||77 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Bareilly, United Province, British India (Now, Uttar Pradesh, India)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (Now, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly)|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||M.A. in Urdu literature from Rohilkhand University Bareilly in 1958|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Poet||Sahir Ludhianvi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Istri / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Waseem Barelvi
- Apakah Waseem Barelvi smoke:? Yes
- Apakah Waseem Barelvi drink alcohol:? Yes
- He was born in a Muslim Keluarga in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh.
- His ancestors were big land-owners (Zamindars) in Moradabad. It is said that there were 384 villages in their hold.
- Waseem Barelvi attained most of his education in Bareilly.
- Barelvi attracted towards poetry at a very young age.
- After completing his Masters in Urdu Literature from Bareilly College, he started teaching Urdu Literature there. Later, he became Assistant Professor and Head of Urdu Dept. Bareilly College, Bareilly.
- Apart from teaching, Barelvi continued attending Mushairas both at the national and international platforms.
- Waseem Barelvi has followed the poetry tradition of Amir Khusro, Kabir, Raskhan, Jaysi, and Rahim.
- He has also won several national and international awards for his exemplary poetries.
- He has published more than 6 collections of poetry in Urdu and 2 in Hindi.
- The government of India has appointed him the Vice Chairman of National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language.
- In 2016, Akhilesh Yadav (the then Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh) nominated him for the Legislative Council of Uttar Pradesh.
- Here’s a glimpse of Waseem Barelvi’s life: