Biodata Yashwant Sinha Agama Kasta, Biografi, Istri, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Yashwant Sinha|
|Pekerjaan||Civil Servant & Politician|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||1984: Joined Janata Dal as an active member.|
1986: Became All-India General secretary of Janata Dal.
1988: Elected to Rajya Sabha.
November 1990 to June 1991: Served as the Minister of Finance in Chandra Shekhar's Cabinet.
1996: Became the National Spokesperson of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
1998: Became the Union Finance Minister in Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Cabinet.
2002: On 1st of July, appointed as Minister for External in Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Cabinet.
2004: Lost the Lok Sabha election from the Hazaribagh Constituency.
2005: Again became a Member of Rajya Sabha.
2009: On 13 June, resigned from the post of vice-president of BJP.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||6 November 1937|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||79 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Patna, British India (now in Bihar), India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Patna University|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||A Master's Degree in Political Science from the Patna University in 1958|
|Debut||In 1984, when he joined Janata Dal as an active member|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||76 A Village Hupad P.O.- Thana-Muffassil, Dist - Hazaribagh, Jharkhand|
|Hobi||Gardening, Blogging, Reading Newspapers, Writing, Travelling|
|Kontroversi||• In November 2013, Pappu Yadav, in his autobiography- Drohkaal ka Pathik, alleged that 3 MPs of his Indian Federal Democratic Party got money from Sinha (the then Finance Minister), to join the NDA in 2001.|
• Sinha was also criticized for his alleged involvement in the UTI Scam.
• On 4 April 2017, he was arrested by the Hazaribagh police for pelting stones at the police. Singa was holding a religious procession, and when the police stopped them, Sinha and his supporters started pelting stones at the police leading to their arrest.
• On 27 September 2017, he again invited a controversy by making a statement against the Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. He said, "I shall be failing in my national duty if I did not speak up even now against the mess the finance minister has made of the economy."
• Sinha has also been criticized for promoting nepotism by nominating his son Jayant Sinha as a successor to contest from Hazaribagh.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Nilima Sinha (Author)|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Jayant Sinha (Politician), |
Sumant Sinha (Businessman)
Putri - Sharmila (Writer)
|Salary (as a Member of Parliament)||50000 INR /month|
|Net Worth||3 Crore INRs (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Yashwant Sinha
- Apakah Yashwant Sinha merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Yashwant Sinha minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born in a Kayastha family in Patna.
- After receiving his Master’s Degree in Political Science in 1958, Sinha taught at the Patna University till 1960.
- In 1960, he joined the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and spent over 24 years serving in different capacities during his service tenure.
- In 1984, he resigned from the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and joined active politics as a member of the Janata Party.
- During his tenure as the Union Finance Minister, Sinha was widely credited for pushing through many major reform measures, which put the Indian economy on a firm growth trajectory.
- He is also known for being the 1st Finance Minister to break the 53-year-old tradition of presenting the Union Budget of India at 5 pm local time, a practice held over from the British rule in India.
- Sinha has compiled the accounts of his years as Finance Minister in the form of a book titled- Confessions of a Swadeshi Reformer.