Biodata Zainab Ansari (Pakistan Rape Victim) Agama Meninggal Dunia, Biografi, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
Profil dan Biodata Zainab Ansari
- Zainab Ansari was a 7-year-old girl from Kasur district in the Punjab Province of Pakistan.
- On 9 January 2018, her body was found dumped on a garbage pile near her home in the eastern part of Kasur.
- Massive protests erupted all over Pakistan after the brutal rape and murder of Zainab.
- According to a local police official, Zainab was the 12th child to have been found raped and murdered in Kasur over the past year.
- On 4 January 2018, Zainab disappeared while returning from a Quranic studies class to her aunt’s house.
- Zainab’s parents were on a pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia when she was kidnapped, raped, and murdered.
- Police released a CCTV footage of Zainab walking down the street holding the hand of an unidentified man.
- The news of Zainab’s brutal rape and murder escalated a world over shock. Soon, a campaign #JusticeForZainab on social media started doing rounds.
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Malala Yousafzai, in her tweet, condemned the incident and extended her support to the #JusticeForZainab campaign.
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) January 10, 2018
- On 10 January 2018, the funeral prayer of Zainab took place amid the widespread grief.
- On 11 January 2018, a Pakistani anchor of Samaa TV, Kiran Naz, brought her daughter on-air to protest rape and murder of Zainab.