Biodata A. Raja (Politician) Agama Kasta, Istri, Keluarga, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Andimuthu Raja|
|Nama Panggilan||Spectrum King|
|Political Party||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK)|
|Political Journey||1996: Elected to the 11th Lok Sabha|
1999: Re-elected to the 13th Lok Sabha
1999: From October 1999 to September 2000 - Union Minister of State, Rural Development
2000: From September 2000 to December 2003 - Union Minister of State, Health and Keluarga Welfare
2004: Re-elected to the 14th Lok Sabha
2004: From May 2004 to May 2007 - Union Cabinet Minister, Environment & Forests
2007: Sworn in as the Union Cabinet Minister, Communication and Information Technology
2009: Re-elected to the 15th Lok Sabha
2009: Union Cabinet Minister, Communications and Information Technology
2010: Stepped down as the Union Cabinet Minister, Communications and Information Technology after his alleged involvement in the 2G Spectrum Scam
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||26 October 1963|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||53 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Velur, District Perambalur, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Velur, District Perambalur, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Pendidikan||He did his schooling in Tiruchirappalli|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Government Arts College, Musiri |
Government Law College, Madurai
Government Law College, Tiruchirapalli
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Bachelor of Science|
Masters of Law
|Keluarga||Ayah - S.K. Andimuthu |
Ibu - Chinnapillai
Saudara Laki laki - Andimuthu Kaliaperumal
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Kasta||Scheduled Kasta (SC)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||# 3/125 Velur Village & Post Perambalur Taluk & Dist., Tamil Nadu|
|Kontroversi||• In late 2010, the 2G spectrum scandal scam worth INR 176,000 broke and A. Raja was jailed in February 2011. The trial of A. Raja, MP Kanimozhi and 12 other accused from telecom companies and the government were charged in the corruption scandal, which began in November 2011. Strange this was that, in 2007, Member of Parliament Rajeev Chandrasekhar raised the issue and challenged the government's call to allocate 2G spectrum without calling for tenders. He informed the then Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh, about the wrong methods of Raja in the 2G spectrum allocation.|
On 20 February 2012, the Supreme Court of India declared the allotment of spectrum as "unconstitutional and arbitrary", the canceled all 122 licences issued in 2008 by A. Raja, and said "Raja wanted to favour some companies at the cost of the public exchequer" and "virtually gifted away important national asset."
• Just after A. Raja became a cabinet minister in the NDA government of 2004, Sadiq Batcha, a friend of A. Raja, moved his base from Perambalur to Chennai and formed a real estate firm called 'Green House Promoters', which had Raja's nephew Paramesh Kumar as joint managing director and Raja's brother A Kaliyaperumal and Raja's wife Parameswari as directors, though Paramewari resigned from the post of directors due to investigations. In 2008, Batcha started another real estate firm called 'Equaas Estates Pvt Ltd', which had Raja's wife Parameswari as a director. The firm had a huge turnover of 755 crores in just a matter of 2 years, largely due to the involvement of Raja. Batcha went under the CBI scanner during the 2G Spectrum scam due to his alleged involvement with Raja. On 16 March 2011, Batcha allegedly committed suicide at his Chennai residence. Police found a suicide note according to which he took this step due to his media trial which completely tarnished his image.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||M. Karunanidhi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||M.A. Parameshwari|
|Tanggal Menikah||2 April 1996|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - Mayuri
|Net Worth||INR 3 crore|
Profil dan Biodata A. Raja
- Apakah A. Raja merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah A. Raja minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- A. Raja comes from a modest Tamil-Dalit family.
- In his childhood, he had to daily travel to Tiruchirappalli for an education due to lack of facilities in his hometown.
- He was the student leader of the ‘Dravidar Kazhagam’, the parent body of the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK).
- He made his mark as a Dalit block level leader and climbed quickly, as he was elected to the Lok Sabha in 1996.
- His catchline “Oru kilo arisi oru rupa, oru hello 50 paisa” (1 kg rice one rupee, a hello on the phone 50 paisa), was quite popular in his election campaigns.
- Earlier, he used to represent Perambalur, but later he represented the Nilgiris constituency in Tamil Nadu.
- In 2008, he hit headlines for his wrongdoings in the allocation of license for the 2G bandwidth in 2007 soon after he took over as the Minister Of Communications & Information Technology.
- According to reports, he received INR 3,000 crore as bribe extent the last date for applications from 25 September 2007 to 1 October 2007.
- Initially, the Tamil media didn’t give much coverage on the spectrum scam or the 2G tapes. Only Dinamani (from the New Indian Express group) reported the scam.
- He never felt guilty for his offenses and, instead, claimed that he did a revolution and in return, he was branded as a criminal.
- On 21 December 2017, all the accused in the 2G spectrum case, including A Raja & Kanimozhi, were acquitted of all charges.