Biodata Achal Kumar Joti Agama Kasta, Biografi, Wife Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Achal Kumar Joti|
|Major Designations||• From 1981 to 1985, he worked as a Deputy Collector for 5 years in the 3 districts of Surendranagar, Panchmahal and Kheda of Gujarat.|
• He has served as Secretary Industries, Secretary Revenue and Secretary Water Supply in Gujarat.
• He has served as Principal Secretary (Finance Department) for more than 3 years in Gujarat.
• He has served as Managing Director, Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited (SSNNL).
• Achal Kumar has served as Additional Chief Secretary of Gujarat.
• From 1999 to 2004, served as the Chairman of the Kandla Port Trust.
• He has also served as the Chief Secretary of Gujarat.
• From July 2013 to May 2015, served as the Vigilance Commissioner of Gujarat.
• From May 2015 to July 2017, served as the Election Commissioner of India.
• On 6 July 2017, appointed as the Chief Election Commissioner of India.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Black (Dyed)|
|Tanggal Lahir||23 January 1953|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||64 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Gujarat, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas/Institute||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Tidak Diketahui|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
|Salary (as Election Commissioner)||₹90,000 (US$1,300) monthly|
Profil dan Biodata Achal Kumar Joti
- Apakah Achal Kumar Joti smoke:? Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Achal Kumar Joti drink alcohol:? Tidak Diketahui
- He is a 1975-batch Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer.
- He is considered a vigilant and honest Officer.
- He has served the Gujarat State at different capacities including State’s top post i.e., Chief Secretary.
- In January 2013, he got retired from the post of Chief Secretary of Gujarat.
- On 8 May 2015, he joined the 3-member poll panel as an Election Commissioner.
- On 4 July 2017, he was appointed as the 21st Chief Election Commissioner of India succeeding Dr. Nasim Zaidi.