Biodata Aditya Vikram Birla Agama Meninggal Dunia, Istri, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Aditya Vikram Birla|
|Pekerjaan||Industrialist, Former Chairman of Aditya Birla Group|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg|
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||14 November 1943|
|Tempat Lahir||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Meninggal Dunia||1 October 1995|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Baltimore, Maryland, US|
|Age (at the time of death)||51 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Prostate Cancer|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Perguruan Tinggi||St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata|
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Bachelors of Science|
Degree in Chemical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology
|Keluarga||Ayah - Basant Kumar Birla|
Ibu - Sarla Birla
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Warna Kesukaans||Black, Blue|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Rajshree Birla|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year- 1965|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Kumar Mangalam Birla|
Putri - Vasavadatta Bajaj
|Kekayaan bersih||$730 million|
Profil dan Biodata Aditya Vikram Birla
- He was born in Kolkata to a well-known businessman Basant Kumar Birla and Sarla Birla.
- His grandfather Ghanshyam Das Birla was an associate of Mahatma Gandhi.
- At the age of 22, he was given the responsibility of the entire Birla company, and soon with his dynamic leadership skills, the organisation was expanded in its core sectors.
- In 1973, he introduced a textile company- P.T. Elegant Textiles to manufacture spun yarn, which was the company’s first venture in Indonesia. Apart from MNC’s, he also founded the Sangeet Kala Kendra the same year to promote performing arts in the country.
- After a year, he came up with Rayon Staple Fibre; incorporated in Thailand, and in 1977, with the Pan Century Edible Oils in Malaysia, and then with Thai Carbon Black again in Thailand.
- By the end of the 1980s, his companies progressed in the various key sectors such as cement, textile, chemical, fertilisers, aluminium, sponge iron, software, and petro-refinery.
- Soon, his company became a family of over 700,000 employees and moreover, he also gave indirect employment to more than 2 lakh people.
- With all his ventures, he was able to put his business on the Indian map, and was the first one to do so and moreover, his companies became the largest producer of palm oil and staple fibre.
- In 1990, he was honoured with the title ‘Business Person of the Year.’
- He was diagnosed with prostate cancer and was admitted to the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore for his treatment.
- On 1 October 1995, he died after fighting cancer for last 2 years.
- For his notable work, once the Former Indian Prime Minister (then Finance Minister) Manmohan Singh quoted Mr Birla “among the best and brightest citizens of India.”
- After his demise, the group collectively launched Aditya Birla Scholarships in his memory, and every year, forty students from among Birla Institute of Technology and Science, six Indian Institutes of Management, seven Indian Institutes of Technology and Science and Faculty of Management Studies, receive this scholarship. This scholarship was extended to four law campuses also from the 2012-13 academic year onwards.
- Sangeet Kala Kendra (SKK) also started two awards titled The Aditya Vikram Birla Kalashikhar and Kalakiran Puraskar awards for excellence in theatre and performing arts, which are given every year to support performing arts.