Biodata Ajit Tendulkar (Sachin Tendulkar’s Brother) Agama Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Ajit Ramesh Tendulkar|
|Pekerjaan||Cricket Coach, Author|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5' 4"
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 38 Inches|
Pinggang : 30 Inches
Lengan : 11 Inches
|Tanggal Lahir||Year 1963|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||54 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Ruia College, Mumbai|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Ramesh Tendulkar (Novelist)|
Ibu - Rajni Tendulkar (Worked as an Insurance agent)
Brothers- Nitin Tendulkar (Elder), Sachin Tendulkar (Younger, Half-Brother)
Saudara Perempuan - Savita Tendulkar
|Hobi||Long drives, reading|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Cricketers||Batsman: Sachin Tendulkar |
Bowler: Angus Fraser
|Favourite Musician||Pink Floyd, Bryan Adams|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Putri - Tidak Diketahui|
Putra - Tidak Diketahui
Profil dan Biodata Ajit Tendulkar
- Apakah Ajit Tendulkar merokok?: No
- Apakah Ajit Tendulkar minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Ajit is the elder brother, mentor, guide, friend, teacher of Sachin Tendulkar.
- He was the first person who noticed the talent of Sachin’s. Once he was watching Sachin play rubber-ball cricket in the Sahitya Sahawas Colony in Bandra, Mumbai, and got instantly impressed with his back-lift, the flow of bat swing, and the ability to pick the length of the ball earlier.
- It was Ajit who made him meet cricket coach, Ramakant Achrekar. Though the 11-year-old Sachin initially failed to perform, his brother’s conviction led Achrekar to give him another opportunity.
- Like Sachin, he too was a was a cricketer, an off-spinner who played Division A cricket.
- He had travelled with Sachin to Pakistan on his very first tour in 1989.
- He rates Sachin’s 136 runs against Pakistan in 1999 as his favourite knock.
- He has only seen Sachin bat at a stadium in his debut Test series in Sialkot, Pakistan, at Lord’s, England in 1990, and at the Wankhede, Mumbai, in 1993.
- He never watched Sachin’s innings on ‘live telecast’ due to superstition.
- It was originally his suggestion to drop Cheteshwar Pujara‘s to No. 3 batting position against Australia in the 2nd innings of the 2010 Bangalore Test.
- Ajit and Sir Viv Richards stopped Sachin Tendulkar from retiring after 2007 World Cup.
- Every July, he travels to San Francisco for a coaching assignment.
- He doesn’t read newspapers.
- He underwent bypass surgery in 2014.