Biodata Alastair Cook Agama Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Alastair Nathan Cook|
|Nama Panggilan||Captain Cook, Cookie, Cookie Monster, Chef|
|Pekerjaan||English Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 185 cm|
dalam meter - 1.85 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6’ 1”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 77 kg|
dalam Pound - 170 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 34 Inches
Lengan : 13 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||Test- 1 March 2006 vs India in Nagpur|
ODI- 28 June 2006 vs Srilanka in Manchester
T20- 28 June 2007 vs West Indies in London
|Jersey Number||#26 (England)|
|Batting Style||Left Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm slow|
|Nature on field||Calm|
|Likes to play against||Australia|
|Favourite Shot||Cut, pull|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• In December 2006, Cook became the only Englishman to score 4 centuries before his 22nd birthday.|
• In December, the following year, Cook became the only Englishman and second worldwide to score 1,000 runs in maiden year. Additionally, the same month he became the only Englishman to score 7 centuries before his 23rd birthday.
• In January 2011, While playing in the Ashes Test series in Australia, Cook set the world record for the most time spent batting in a five-test series; he spent a combined 2,171 minutes on the crease, which accounts to a little above 36 hours.
• Cook set a new world record in December, 2012, by scoring consecutive centuries in his first five Tests as captain.
• In August 2015, Cook became the first England cricketer to be involved in 50 Test wins.
• In May 2016, Cook Surpassed Sachin Tendulkar, to become the youngest player to Score 10,000 Test Runs. At 31 years and 158 days, he broke Tendulkar's record, who was 31 years and 326 days old at the time of achieving this milestone.
• Cook became England's most capped player in Tests in October, 2016, surpassing Alec Stewart's record of 134 matches. In addition, the following month, he became England's most capped Test captain, surpassing Mike Atherton's record of 54 matches.
|Career Turning Point||Cook's consistent high- scoring performances in the domestic version of the game helped him cement his spot in the national team.|
|Tanggal Lahir||25 December 1984|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||32 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||London, England|
|Pendidikan||St Paul's Cathedral School, London|
Bedford School, Bedfordshire
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Graham Cook (Engineer)|
Ibu - Stephanie Cook (Teacher)
Saudara Laki laki - Laurence Cook, Adrian Cook
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Kontroversi||Alastair Cook led English team came under a lot of scrutiny after their 3-0 victory at the 2013 edition of Ashes. The home side was alleged to have urinated on the Oval pitch following their long celebration on the ground. Australian media further alleged that a number of English players took turns to urinate while others around cheered them.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Pub||The Lansdowne in Primrose Hill|
|Tempat Favorit||Abu Dhabi, Morocco|
|Makanan kesukaan||Rump steak|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Pacar||Alice Hunt (Model)|
|Wife||Alice Hunt (Menikah 2012)|
|Anak-anak||Putri - Elsie Cook (Born April 2014), Name Tidak Diketahui (Born October 2016)|
Putra - N/A
Profil dan Biodata Alastair Cook
- Apakah Alastair Cook smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Alastair Cook drink alcohol: Yes
- As a child, Cook was obsessed with music; he was a choirboy at the prestigious St. Paul’s Cathedral boarding school in London. Cook can also play a variety of musical instruments like Clarinet, Saxophone, Piano, etc.
- Cook’s musical flair helped him earn a scholarship to Bedford School, an independent school for boys in the county town of Bedford, where he was immediately appointed as the president of its musical society. However, music was soon eclipsed when the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) came to play against the Bedford XI. The visitors were a man short and drafted the 14-year-old Cook to play against his own school. Cook went on to score a century in this match.
- Over the next four years, Cook hit 17 centuries and two double tons, to total 4,396 runs at an average of 87.90, this time for his own school.
- Cook represented England at the ICC U-19 world cup in 2004. Not only did he score two centuries during the tournament but also helped his team to a spot in the semi-finals.
- At the U-19 platform, Cook was a regular bowler. In a U-19 Test against South Africa in 2003, he dismissed future Proteas stars JP Duminy and AB de Villiers; Duminy was dismissed for 116 while AB de Villiers got out on 99.
- On his debut against India at Nagpur Cricket Stadium in 2006, Cook scored 60 in the first innings and 104 in the second innings to become the only fifth England player to score a century and a fifty on his Test debut. This feat also made him the youngest Englishman, at the age of 21, to reach a Test hundred in 67 years.
- Cook also holds the accolade of being the youngest Englishman to score 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000 and 6,000 Test runs.
- Captain Cook batted 836 minutes to score 263 in the first innings of a match against Pakistan during England’s tour of UAE in 2015. This performance marked the third longest innings of all time.
- He loves sweets and once admitted to stealing penny sweets from the corner shop when he was younger.
- Alastair Cook is a really good ‘Cook’ according to his team-mates. Co-incidentally, apart from being a cricketer and a musician, Cook is also a great chef (cook). Hence his nickname-“Chef”.
- He is too afraid of snakes and often complains of having a recurring nightmare about being eaten by them.