Biodata Ambika Anand (Journalist) Agama Biografi, Suami, Anak, Keluarga Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Ambika Anand|
|Famous For||Her show Band Baja Bride and as Editor-In-Chief of NDTV Good Times|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 50 kg|
dalam Pound - 110 lbs
|Warna Mata||Light Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||15 September 1980|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||37 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||New Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||New Delhi, India|
|Pendidikan||Delhi Public Pendidikan|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Jesus and Mary College, Delhi University|
Cardiff Business Pendidikan
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Diploma Degree in Economics from the Cardiff Business Pendidikan|
|Major Awards/Honours||2010: Won the Telly Awards in category Best Lifestyle & Fashion Show for the show I'm Too Sexy For My Shoes|
2011: Awarded Cosmopolitan India Fun Fearless Female TV Personality Award, Outstanding Broadcast Feature Honour at Visit Britain Media Awards
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Suami / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Orang Tua||Names Tidak Diketahui|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Designer||Kanika Saluja and Yves Saint Laurent|
|Favourite Scent||Miracle by Lancome|
|Favourite Personalities||Diana Vreeland, Narendra Modi|
|Favourite TV Shows||The Americans, Scandal, The Good Istri, The Royals and House of Cards|
Profil dan Biodata Ambika Anand
- Apakah Ambika Anand merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Ambika Anand drink alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She comes from a well-educated and style-conscious background as her father was a businessman and mother was a lawyer.
- Since her teens, she was passionate about becoming a journalist.
- On 8 December 2002, she made a kick-off to her career by joining NDTV and worked for their show titled “India Business Report,” which was a weekly programme produced for BBC.
- After working for about two years with NDTV, she went to Geneva and worked for the Department of Communication of the International Labour Organisation.
- Her destiny took her back again to NDTV in December 2005, where she re-joined as an anchor and reporter.
- She is a fitness freak and works very hard to keep her body in shape.
- She has hosted various shows titled Hot Property, Boss’s Day Out, and Value for Money on the channel. Moreover, she has also anchored the live business news on it.
- In 2007, Ambika came to fashion and wedding related programmes by joining NDTV’s lifestyle channel- Good Times. She has managed and hosted multitudinous hit shows on the channel.
- She has entered India’s Best Dressed List on Verve Magazine with many other famous and popular personalities twice in 2009 and 2010 consecutively.
- Her shows The Big Fat Indian Wedding, Vanity No Apologies, The Inside Story, 10 Things To Do Before You Say Bye, and I’m Too Sexy For My Shoes, were a big blockbuster and made her even more popular in her field.
- She has also received a lot of accolades for her excellent oratory and presentation skills. She has won Best Lifestyle Show at Indian Telly Awards for her show Band Baja Bride, Outstanding Broadcast Feature at Visit Britain Media Awards for 10 Things to do before you say Bye!, Best Lifestyle & Fashion Show for her show- I’m Too Sexy For My Shoes at the Telly Awards.
- In 2013, she topped the list of HT City Delhi’s Most Stylish Awards.
- With her evergreen passion towards fashion and wedding genre, she, along with, Bharat Arora and Sabyasachi Mukherjee, came with a megahit show- Band Baja Bride, focusing brides makeover journey as a mentor. Here’s a video showcasing a glimpse of what the show is all about:
- She has also anchored the second season of The Fast and The Gorgeous, a reality show filled with beauty, glitz, and charm.
- Ambika has a very wide and unique collection of garments in her wardrobe but out of all, she loves her yoga pants, shorts, and a white shirt.
- In an interview with Verve Magazine, she talked about her affection towards the 60s and 70s trend i.e. the pop colours, the eyeliner, the hairdo, and also the hippie spirit.
- She owns a wishlist to direct a film, write a book, and travel incessantly.