Biodata Andrei Karlov Agama Keluarga, Biografi, Penyebab Meninggal Dunia Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Andrei Gennadyevich Karlov|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Diplomatic Journey||• Karlov was fluent in Korean so he was appointed to USSR embassy in North Korea from 1979 to 1984, and 1986 to 1991, before having served as Russia's ambassador to North Korea from 2001 to 2006. |
• Between 1992 and 1997, for five years, he worked in the Russian embassy in South Korea.
• From 2007 to 2009, Karlov served as Deputy Director of the Consular Department of the Russian Foreign Ministry.
• He was appointed ambassador to Turkey in July 2013.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 177 cm|
dalam meter - 1.77 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 90 kg|
dalam Pound - 198 lbs
|Warna Rambut||White and Grey|
|Tanggal Lahir||4 February 1954|
|Meninggal Dunia||19 December 2016|
|Cause of Death||Assassination|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||62 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Ankara, Turkey|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Moscow|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Moscow State Institute of International Relations.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
Profil dan Biodata Andrei Karlov
- Did Andrei Karlov merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Did Andrei Karlov minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- On 19 December 2016, at 8:15 pm, Karlov was shot and killed by a 22-year-old off-duty Turkish police officer, Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş, at an art exhibition in Ankara, Turkey.
- During the assassination, assassin was crying out: “Don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria!” and “Allahu Akbar” (God is Greatest) while holding a gun in one hand and waving the other in the air.
- The assassin, who was dressed in a suit and tie, opened fire at Karlov at point-blank range while the ambassador was delivering his speech.
- The assassination came about after several days of protests by the Turkish people over Russian involvement in the Syrian Civil War and the battle over Aleppo, though the Russian and Turkish governments had been negotiating a ceasefire.
- Andrei Karlov is the fourth Russian ambassador who died in harness.