Biodata Anupam Mishra Agama Biografi, Istri, Penyebab Meninggal Dunia Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Anupam Mishra|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan||Author, Journalist, Environmentalist, and Water Conservationist|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 62 kg|
dalam Pound - 137 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||Year 1948|
|Place of Birth||Wardha, Maharashtra, India|
|Meninggal Dunia||19 December 2016|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||New Delhi, India|
|Cause of Death||Prostate Cancer|
|Age (as on 19 December 2016)||68 Years|
|Bintang Zodiak||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||New Delhi, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Completed his college education in 1969|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Reading, Writing, Promoting Water Conservation & Water Management|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Tidak Diketahui|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
Profil dan Biodata Anupam Mishra
- Apakah Anupam Mishra merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Anupam Mishra minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born in Wardha, Maharashtra India in the year 1948.
- After completing his college education, he worked in different capacities at the Gandhi Peace Foundation in New Delhi.
- He is considered a pioneer of water conservation in India and all over the world.
- Throughout his life, he promoted water conservation and water management.
- His extensive research on the indigenous knowledge to solve water problem has been hailed throughout the world.
- He is considered one of the early chroniclers of Chipko Movement of Uttarakhand in the early 1970s. He worked along with Chandi Prasad Bhatt to draft the Chipko Movement. He also published a book- Chipko movement: Uttarakhand women’s bid to save forest wealth in 1978.
- In 1996, he was awarded Indira Gandhi Paryavaran Puraskar (IGPP) by the Government of India.
- His most popular book is- Aaj Bhi Khare Hain Talaab, which he wrote after an extensive 8 years of research on traditional pond & water management. Many Non-Government-Organizations (working on water harvesting) have adopted it as their handbook. The book is so popular that it has been translated into 19 languages, including Braille.
- He another book- Rajasthan Ki Rajat Boondein, also documented Water Management and Water Harvesting in the Western Rajasthan.
- Madhya Pradesh Government awarded him, Amar Shaheed Chandrasekhar Azad National Award of 2007-2008 for his social services.
- In 2009, Mishra spoke at the TED Conference in Vancouver, British Columbia on the topic- The ancient ingenuity of water harvesting.
- In 2011, he was awarded Jamanlala Bajaj Award.
- He also served as the editor of bi-monthly- Gandhi Marg (published by the Gandhi Peace Foundation).
- He was suffering from Prostate Cancer and succumbed to it on 19 December 2016 in New Delhi.