Biodata Arjan Bajwa Agama Pacar, Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Arjan Bajwa|
|Pekerjaan||Model and Actor|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 78kg|
dalam Pound - 171 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 32 Inches
Lengan : 14 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||3 September 1979|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||38 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||New Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||New Delhi, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Graduation Degree in Architecture|
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Sampangi (2001)|
Film (Hindi): Woh Tera Naam Tha (2003)
Film (Punjabi): Himmat Singh (2013)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Swinderjeet Singh Bajwa (Former Deputy Mayor of New Delhi from BJP)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Yuvraj Bajwa (Actor)
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Playing Tennis, Taekwondo Practice, Travelling, Watching Movies|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgan|
|Makanan kesukaan||Chinese Cuisine|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Atif Aslam|
|Warna Kesukaan||Blue, White, Black and Gray|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Name Tidak Diketahui|
|Bike Collection||Yamaha Series|
|Net Worth(approx.)||₹4.5 crore|
Profil dan Biodata Arjan Bajwa
- Apakah Arjan Bajwa merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Arjan Bajwa minum alkohol?: Yes
- Arjan particularly belongs to a well-civilised Punjabi Jatt Sikh family, as his father Swinderjeet Singh Bajwa was Deputy Mayor of Delhi.
- His first name came from the name of Guru Arjan Dev Ji, the fifth Guru of Sikhs.
- After his father’s death, he used to spend most of his time taking care of his family.
- Since his childhood, he is a martial arts lover and is a black belt in Taekwondo.
- He dreamt of becoming a pilot before his interest got developed in modelling and acting.
- He gave a headstart to his acting career by appearing in Telugu film titled “Sampangi” and became the first North Indian actor to play the lead role in numerous Telugu films.
- Arjan also started up doing TV commercials for various brands viz Lux, Veet, Fiat, Palio, Godrej AC, and many more. Moreover, he got the opportunity to work alongside some famous and prosperous actresses of Bollywood like Aishwarya Rai, Preity Zinta, and Katrina Kaif.
- He became a well renowned and successful model after working for various brands and companies as a promotional model.
- After appearing in a few Telugu movies, he moved on to Bollywood and was featured in Hindi movie titled- “Woh Tera Naam Tha” as Akhtar in 2003.
- He was then featured in Mani Ratnam’s film- Guru playing the role of Arzaan contractor opposite famous Bollywood couple- Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai.
- His lead role in 2008’s Madhur Bhandarkar’s film- Fashion, as Maanav Bhasin, along with Priyanka Chopra, charmed the audience and made him popular in Bollywood too. Here’s a glimpse of his fantastic acting skills in the movie:
- Arjan’s acting in Tollywood movies viz Arundhati, King, and Mitrudu was appreciated highly by the viewers.
- He was seen in several Bollywood movies named Hide N Seek and Crook in 2010, Tell Me O Khuda and Lanka in 2011, and Son Of Sardar in 2012.
- Not even Hindi and Telugu, but he also excelled in his Punjabi debut film- Himmat Singh.
- In 2016, his performance in an Indian period thriller film- Rustom as Vikram Makhija made him even more popular and famous in Bollywood.
- His appearances in movies- Late Spring 2007, which was based on occurrences of farmers suicides in India, and Summer 2007, was extremely cherished by the public.
- Apart from acting and modelling, he has hosted Filmfare Awards (South) in 2007 and also International Film Festival of India ceremony (Goa) twice in 2010 and 2014. He has also entertained the audience at PTC Punjabi Film Awards in 2014 and 2016, and also conducted 5th Annual Kabaddi World Cup opening ceremony in Jalandhar.