Biodata Asha Bhosle Agama Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Asha Bhosle|
|Nama Panggilan||The Queen of Indipop|
|Pekerjaan||Indian playback singer, Vocalist|
|Music Teacher||Deenanath Mangeshkar (father)|
|Awards/Achievements||Filmfare Best Female Playback Award|
• 1968: "Garibon ki Suno" (Dus Lakh, 1966)
• 1969: "Parde Mein Rehne Do" (Shikar, 1968)
• 1972: "Piya Tu Ab To Aaja" (Caravan, 1971)
• 1973: "Dum Maro Dum" (Hare Rama Hare Krishna, 1972)
• 1974: "Hone Lagi Hain Raat" (Naina, 1973)
• 1975: "Chain Se Humko Kabhi" (Pran Jaye Par Vachan Na Jaye, 1974)
• 1979: "Yeh Mera Dil" (Don, 1978)
1996 – Special Award (Rangeela, 1995)
Lifetime Achievement Award
2001 – Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award
National Film Awards
• 1981: Dil Cheez Kya Hai (Umrao Jaan)
• 1986: Mera Kuch Samaan (Ijaazat)
2002: "Radha Kaise Na Jale" ( Lagaan)
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 157 cm|
dalam meter - 1.57 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 2”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 64 kg|
dalam Pound - 141 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||8 September 1933|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||84 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Sangli, Sangli State, Maharashtra, British India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Sangli, Maharashtra|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Marathi- song Chala Chala Nav Bala in movie Majha Bal (1943)|
Hindi- song Saawan Aaya in movie in the Marathi film, Chunariya (1948)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Deenanath Mangeshkar (Actor)|
Ibu - Shevanti Mangeshkar
Saudara Laki laki - Hridayanath Mangeshkar
Sisters- Usha Mangeshkar (younger), Lata Mangeshkar, Meena khadikar (younger)
|Major Kontroversi||Once Himesh Reshammiya, a Bollywood singer, accused R. D. Burman (Asha's Husband) of singing nasally. On this account, Asha responded, "If anyone says Burman sa'ab sang through his nose, he should be slapped."|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Fish and Chips|
|Penyanyi Favorits||Lata Mangeshkar, Mohammed Rafi, Kishore Kumar, Shirley Bassey, Frank Sinatra|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
R. D. Burman
O. P. Nayyar (Rumoured)
|Suami / Pasangan||Ganpatrao Bhosle (1949–1960)|
R. D. Burman (1980–1994; his death) (Music Director)
|Anak-anak||Sons- Hemant Bhosle (Died of Cancer),|
Putri - Varsha Bhosle (Commited Suicide)
|Car||Audi A8, Audi Q7|
|Kekayaan bersih||$10 million (as in 2016)|
Profil dan Biodata Asha Bhosle
- Apakah Asha Bhosle merokok?: No
- Apakah Asha Bhosle minum alkohol?: No
- Asha’s father was an actor and classical singer of Marathi Musical stage.
- When she was nine years old, her father passed away.
- Asha and Lata were very close in their childhood. Lata used to carry Asha all the time. They were so inseparable that when Lata went to school, she would take Asha with her.
- She began singing along with her sister Lata Mangeshkar to support her family.
- At the age of 16, Asha eloped with 31 years old Ganpatrao Bhosle and married him against her family’s wishes. Asha and Ganpatrao Bhosle separated in 1960.
- In 1954 movie Boot Polish, Raj Kapoor signed her to sing “Nanhe Munne Bachche” with Mohammed Rafi which earned her popularity.
- O. P. Nayyar was the first composer who first gave Asha her own identity. Nayyar first met Asha in 1952 at the music recording of Chham Chhama Chham.
- In 1958, Asha sang Bengali song for the first time.
- Asha first met Rahul Dev Burman (or R. D. Burman or Pancham), when Asha was the mother of two and Burman was in 10th grade having dropped out to pursue music.
- Asha would call R D Burman “Bubs”. In 1980, she married him. R. D. was 6 years younger than Asha.
- Asha’s daughter Varsha committed suicide on 8 October 2012; she was 56 years old and worked as a columnist for The Sunday Observer and Rediff. Varsha was battling depression.
- Asha’s youngest child, Anand Bhosle, manages Asha’s career. Her grandson, Chaitanya (Chintu) Bhosle (Hemant’s son) is a part of the world of music. Chaitanya is a member of India’s first & only boy band, “A Band of Boys”. Her sisters Lata and Usha Mangeshkar are playback singers. Her brother Hridaynath Mangeshkar and another sister Meena Mangeshkar are music directors.
- Asha’s son Hemant died of cancer in Scotland in 2015. He was 66 years old.
- Asha is a good cook. When asked in an interview, what if her singing career had not taken off, she said “I would have become a cook. I’d have cooked in four houses and made money.”
- She runs restaurants in Dubai, Kuwait, and Manchester.
- Asha and Lata have also sung together. Their first duet was for the film Daman (1951). Some of their songs include Man Bhawan Ke Ghar aye (Chori Chori, 1956), O chaand jahaan woh jaaye (Sharada, 1957), Sakhi ri sun bole papihaa us paar (Miss Mary, 1957), Mere Mehboob Mein Kya Nahi (Mere Mehboob, 1963), Ai kash kisi deewane ko (Aaye Din Bahar Ke, 1966), Main Haseena Nazneena Koi Mujhsa Nahi (Baazi, 1968), Main Chali Main Chali (Padosan, 1968), Jabse Laagi Toose Najariya (Shikar, 1968).
- In 2000, Government of India bestowed Dadasaheb Phalke Award on her.
- Until now, Asha Bhosle has sung over 12,000 songs.
- In 2011, Asha was officially acknowledged by the Guinness Book of World Records as the most recorded artist in music history.
- In 2013, Asha debuted in films as an actor. She played the role of a mother in a Marathi film called ‘Mai’.