Biodata Ashish Nehra Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Ashish Diwan Singh Nehra|
|Nama Panggilan||Nehra Ji|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Cricketer (Fast-medium bowler)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 183 cm|
dalam meter - 1.83 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6’ 0”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 32 inches
Lengan : 12 Inches
|International Debut||Test- 24 February 1999 vs Sri Lanka in Colombo|
ODI- 24 June 2001 vs Zimbabwe in Harare
T20- 9 December 2009 vs Sri Lanka in Nagpur
|Jersey Number||#64 (India)|
#64 (IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||Mumbai Indians, Delhi Daredevils, Delhi, Asia XI, India, Pune Warriors, Chennai Super Kings, North Zone, Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Likes to play against||Pakistan|
|Favourite Ball||Out Swinger|
|Records (main ones)||• Record for the best bowling figures by an Indian in World Cup, as he took 6 for 23 against England in Durban in World Cup 2003.|
• Only Indian to take 6 wickets twice in ODI's, against England in World Cup 2003 and against Sri Lanka in Colombo.
|Career Turning Point||Tour to Zimbabwe in 2001|
|Tanggal Lahir||29 April 1979|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||38 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Delhi, India|
|Pendidikan||Salwan Public School, Delhi|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Rajdhani College, New Delhi|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Diwan Singh Nehra |
Ibu - Sumitra Nehra
Saudara Laki laki - Bhanu Nehra (Restaurateur)
|Hobi||Listening to music|
|Kontroversi||• In 2001, during a Test match between India and Zimbabwe at Bulawayo he was warned twice for running on the pitch and then banned from bowling further, and was the first Indian bowler that was been banned from bowling.|
• In 2010, during the World Twenty20 Championship, he along with 5 five other Indian cricketers were involved in a pub brawl.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag|
Bowler: Wasim Akram
|Makanan kesukaan||Chicken, Chinese and Thai food|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Istri / Pasangan||Rushma Nehra|
|Anak-anak||Putri - Ariana Nehra|
Putra - Aarush Nehra
|Net Worth||INR 0.7 million|
Profil dan Biodata Ashish Nehra
- Apakah Ashish Nehra merokok?: No
- Apakah Ashish Nehra minum alkohol?: Yes
- In his early cricketing days, he used to sit behind Virender Sehwag’s scooter to play cricket at the Feroz Shah Kotla stadium, Delhi.
- In 2003, Virat Kohli‘s coach Raj Kumar Sharma had invited him to his academy, where he awarded young Kohli as he was the highest run-scorer for Delhi in the 2002-2003 Polly Umrigar Trophy.
- Nehra is denoted as the “Comeback Man” of Indian cricket for his selections in Indian team after injuries.
- Neither he uses a smartphone nor he is active on social networking sites.
- He is called “Mr.Glass” as he kept on getting bone injuries throughout his career.
- He considers former Pakistani bowler Wasim Akram as his inspiration.
- The fastest ball that he ever bowled was 149.7 km/h in 2003 World Cup, South Africa.
- Sourav Ganguly used to call him of “Popat” (Parrot) as he was very talkative.
- Once it was caught on the camera when he abused the newcomer MS Dhoni after he dropped the catch of Shahid Afridi.
- He has played for as many as 5 different IPL franchises – Mumbai Indians, Delhi Daredevils, Pune Warriors India, Chennai Super Kings, and Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- In October 2017, he had a candid interview with Gaurav Kapur, which trended a lot.
- On 1 November 2017, he played his final international match for India against New Zealand in the 1st T20 match at his home ground Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi.
- On the occasion of his final international match, the Delhi District Cricket Association (DDCA) named the first tier in the centre of the “Ambedkar Stadium Stand” to “Ashish Nehra End.”
- He was wicket-less in his final international match.