Biodata B. S. Yeddyurappa Agama Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Bookanakere Siddalingappa Yeddyurappa|
|Famous For||Being the first person from the Bharatiya Janata Party to become the Chief Minister of a South Indian state- Karnataka|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Warna Mata||Dark brown|
|Warna Rambut||Grey (Semi-Bald)|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• 1972: Appointed as a member to the Shikaripura Town Municipality.|
• 1975: Elected as the President of the Taluk unit of the Jana Sangh and also appointed as the President of the Town Municipality of Shikaripura the same year.
• 1980: Elected as the President of the Shikaripura taluk unit of the BJP.
• 1985: Became the president of BJP's Shimoga district unit.
• 1988: Elected as the president of State BJP; Karnataka.
• 1994: Became the leader of opposition of Karnataka Legislative assembly.
• 1999: Lost elections.
• 2004: Re-elected and became the leader of opposition again.
• 2007: Became the Cheif Minister of Karnataka.
• 2011: Resigned.
|Biggest Rival||Congress leader Siddaramaiah|
|Tanggal Lahir||27 February 1943|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||75 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Bookanakere, Mandya District, Karnataka|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Bookanakere, Mandya, Karnataka|
|Pendidikan||PES College, Mandya, Karnataka|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||12th pass|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mythri Nivasa, Malerakeri, Shikaripura, Karnataka|
|Award||“Fastest Mover Award” in law and order category by India Today|
|Kontroversi||• He was arrested for 45 days at Shimoga and Bellary during emergency period in 1975.|
• In 2004, there were rumours that B.S Yeddyurappa and Shobha Karandlaje (Lok Sabha MP; BJP) had an affair.
• He was again amidst a controversy when he went for a meal at a Dalit house, but alleged to order food from a nearby hotel.
• An SUV Toyota was when gifted to him by sugar baron Nirani, he again fell into a controversy, as it was worth 1 crore and was being used by him to inspect the drought-hit areas.
• In 2012, he was forced by the party to resign due to corruption charges; but he re-joined it in 2013 and became the National Vice President of BJP.
|Pacar, and More|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year, 1967|
|Istri / Pasangan||Late Mythra Devi|
|Anak-anak||Sons- B. Y. Raghavendra, B Y Vijayendra|
Daughters- S Y Umadevi, B Y Arunadevi
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Siddalingappa|
Ibu - Puttathayamma
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - None|
Saudara Perempuan - P S Prema
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politicians||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi|
|Car Collection|| Toyota Land Cruiser Prado|
|Salary (as an MLA from Karnataka)||₹98000 + Other Allowances|
|Kekayaan bersih||₹7 crore (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata B. S. Yeddyurappa
- Apakah B. S. Yeddyurappa merokok?: Not known
- Apakah B. S. Yeddyurappa minum alkohol?: Not known
- B. S. Yeddyurappa was named after a temple Shaivite, which was built by a saint Siddalingeshwara at Yediyur in Tumkur district.
- His mother died when he was four.
- He stopped his studies after completing his 12th.
- In 1965, he was appointed as a First-Division clerk in social welfare department. But soon he quit his job to move to Shikapura and became a clerk in a rice mill.
- In 1967, he got hitched to Mythradevi; who was the daughter of the owner of a rice mill where B. S. Yeddyurappa worked as a clerk.
- He later opened his own hardware shop in Shivamogga.
- His wife died in a mysterious way by drowning in a sump while fetching water.
- He was appointed as a secretary of Sangh’s shikaripur unit in 1970.
- B. S. Yeddyurappa has been a member of the Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Twelfth and Thirteenth Legislative Assemblies (lower house) of Karnataka.
- He became the 19th Chief Minister of Karnataka in 2008 and served in office from 30 May 2008 to 31 July 2011.
- He was handed the responsibility of the presidency of BJP in Karnataka for the fourth time in 2016.
- B. S. Yeddyurappa was suspected to have a relationship with Shobha Karandlaje; however, both of them denied the rumours. There were rumors that they even got married in a secret ceremony.
- He was arrested for the charge of corruption for 21 days in 2011.
- A pedestrian was killed by a car carrying Yeddyurappa’s son, the police arrested the driver (Ravikumar) and charged a case of rash driving.
- BJP announced B. S. Yeddyurappa as the chief ministerial candidate for 2018 Karnataka State Assembly elections.
- On 17th may 2018, he took the oath as Chief Minister of Karnataka but only after 2 days, he resigned from the post without facing the confidence vote.