Biodata Babbal Rai (Singer) Agama, Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Simranjeet Singh Rai|
|Nama Panggilan||Babbal Rai|
|Pekerjaan||Singer, Model, Actor, Writer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 30 Inches
Lengan : 12 Inches
|Warna Mata||Light Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||3 March 1985|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||31 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Samrala, District Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Samrala, District Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Pendidikan||National Public Senior Secondary School Samrala, Punjab, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||DAV College, Chandigarh, India|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Graduate, Community Welfare Course|
|Debut||Album Debut: Sau Putt (2010)|
Acting Debut: Singh vs Kaur (2013, Guest Appearance)
Film Debut: Mr. and Mrs. 420 (2014)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Sardar Manjit Singh Rai (Theatre Artist)
Ibu - Sardarni Nirmal Kaur (Housewife)
Saudara Laki laki - Honey Rai
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Melbourne, Australia|
|Hobi||Playing cricket, travelling|
|Kontroversi||In 2015, a video of both Babbal Rai with Jassi Gill went viral on social networking sites where Babbal Rai can be heard saying that the current situation in Punjab is 'some what' bad. People were anguished over their comments of enjoying Diwali while most Punjabi's were unhappy over recent sacrileges. They were also angry about the fact that the whole Punjab was boycotting and protesting Diwali, the two singers were concerned about the party.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Jimmy shergill|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Honey Singh, Babbu Maan, Jazzy B, Manmohan Waris, Amrinder Gill, Gippy Grewal|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Istri / Pasangan||N/A|
Profil dan Biodata Babbal Rai
- Apakah Babbal Rai merokok?: No
- Apakah Babbal Rai minum alkohol?: Yes
- Babbal’s father passed away when he was in 10th standard.
- He always enjoyed playing cricket, and once cricketer Yograj Singh saw him playing and asked him to come to Chandigarh. After which he admitted him in DAV College, Chandigarh, where he played as a left-hand batsman before moving to Australia in 2007.
- initially sung a song ‘Australian Challa’ for his friend on his birthday and made a video of it and posted it on YouTube, after which he became popular.
- ‘Challa‘ song from the Bollywood film Crook (2010) was inspired by his song ‘Australian Challa.’
- When he was in Australia, he used to study in the morning and work as a cleaner at Coles Super Market at night. As he wasn’t able to get a bus from his residence to his workplace at night, he used to walk down, during which wrote the poem, Niki Jahi Jind, which was later converted into a song and uploaded on YouTube.
- In Australia, he also worked as a cab driver of Sippy Grewal, elder brother of Gippy Grewal.
- Unfortunately, his debut album Sau Putt (2010) didn’t click, mainly because he wasn’t able to come to India for the promotions due to some visa issues.
- He played the double role of Pinki and Babbu in his debut film Mr. and Mrs. 420 (2014).
- He is a good friend of Pollywood singers Jassi Gill and Prabh Gill.