Biodata Bashir Badr Agama Biografi, Istri, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Syed Muhammad Bashir|
|Nama Panggilan||Bashir Badr|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Black (semi-bald, dyed)|
|Tanggal Lahir||15 February 1935|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||82 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Ayodhya, United Province, British India (Now, Uttar Pradesh, India)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India (Lives in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh)|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||B.A. From Aligarh Muslim University|
M.A. From Aligarh Muslim University
Ph.D. From Aligarh Muslim University
|Keluarga||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui (an Assistant Accountant in the Indian Police)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Awards/Honours||• Honoured with the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 1999.|
• The Government of India awarded him the Sahitya Akademi Award in Urdu for his poetry collection "Aas" in 1999.
• Awarded with 'Chirag Hasran Hasrat Award'
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Poets||Mir Taqi Mir, Ghalib, Majrooh Sultanpuri, Faiz Ahmad Faiz|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Rahat Badr (2nd wife) & One More|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Nusrat Badr and Masum Badr (from 1st wife), Taiyeb Badr (from 2nd wife; Rahat)|
Putri - Saba Badr (from 1st wife)
Profil dan Biodata Bashir Badr
- Apakah Bashir Badr merokok?: Yes
- Apakah Bashir Badr minum alkohol?: Yes
- Bashir was born as the 4th child of Sayyed Nazir and Aaliya Begum in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh.
- His father was an Assistant Accountant in the Indian Police and highly respected in the community.
- In his childhood, Bashir was considered very obedient and respectful child.
- Bashir started doing poetry at the age of seven.
- Bashir had a very close relationship with his father, who taught him human values and honesty in life.
- At the age of 16, Bashir had to discontinue his studies to earn for the family as his father was ill.
- After completing his studies, Bashir Badr started teaching at the Aligarh Muslim University. Later, he served as the lecturer and Head of the Department of Meerut College for 17 years.
- While in Merrut, Bashir lost his entire belongings, when his house was set on fire on communal grounds. This event had affected him badly and he went through an anguish and dejection. Soon, he also lost his wife. He gave up writing and kept himself in desolation for a long time.
- Later, owing to constant insisting by friends, Bashir moved to Bhopal. It was in Bhopal, where he met his future wife Dr. Rahat (2nd wife). She gave him an impetus to start writing again.
- He has brought out more than 7 collections of poems in Urdu and 1 in Hindi.
- Bashir Badr also has two books of literary criticism, ‘Azadi Ke Bad Urdu Ghazals Ka Tanqidi Mutala’ and ‘Biswin Sadi Mein Ghazal.’
- His works have also been translated into English and French.
- The wide readership of his work has got him travelling to Pakistan, Dubai, Qatar, USA, etc.
- Bashir’s Ghazals, like those of Meer Taqi Meer, contain highly contemporary Urdu and are therefore easily understood and appreciated by a vast majority of people.
- Bashir Badr has also served as the chairman of the Urdu Akademi.
- His Ghazals contain a unique expression of anguished love; in them are also expressed the values and mysteries of life.
- Here’s is a glimpse of his poetry:
“तुम्हें ज़रूर कोई चाहतों से देखेगा
मगर वो आंखें हमारी कहां से लाएगा।”
“उजाले अपनी यादों के हमारे साथ रहने दो
न जाने किस गली में ज़िंदगी की शाम हो जाए।”
“लोग टूट जाते हैं एक घर बनाने में
तुम तरस नहीं खाते बस्तियां जलाने में।”
“सियासत की अपनी अलग इक ज़बां है
लिखा हो जो इक़रार, इनकार पढ़ना।”
“वो शाख है न फूल, अगर तितलियां न हों
वो घर भी कोई घर है जहां बच्चियां न हों|”
- Here’s the story of Bashir Badr and his Ghazals in his own words: