Biodata Bhavana Balsawer Agama Suami, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Bhavana Balsawer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 110 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||15 October 1975|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||42 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, India|
|Pendidikan||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|Perguruan Tinggi||SNDT College, Mumbai|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Fashion Designing Graduate|
|Debut||Film: Sukhi Sansarachi 12 Sutre (1995, Marathi)|
Dhoom Dhadaka (2008, Hindi)
TV: Dekh Bhai Dekh (1993)
|Keluarga||Ayah - D. M. Balsavar|
Ibu - Shubha Khote (Actress)
Brothers- 2, Ashwin Balsavar (Sound recordist)
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Reading, writing, spending time with her dogs, watching TV|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorits||Amitabh Bachchan, Balraj Sahni, Sanjeev Kumar|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Karan Shah (Actor)|
|Suami / Pasangan||Karan Shah (Actor)|
Profil dan Biodata Bhavana Balsawer
- Apakah Bhavana Balsawer merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Bhavana Balsawer minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Bhavana Balsawer is the daughter of famous veteran actress Shobha Khote and the niece of actor Viju Khote. Her maternal grandfather Durga Khote was also a famous stage artist.
- Bhavana Balsawer was always good at studies. She was the topper of ICSE board in class 10th.
- Though she was a brilliant student she did not pick medical or engineering for higher studies, rather dress designing and fashion coordination as she was more interested in the creative world.
- Bhavana Balsawer had no plans of becoming an actress until she acted in her mother’s theatrical drama ‘Bottoms Up’. She became the replacement for one of the actors of the play as the latter did not show up. Bhavana was a backstage crew member of the play at the moment. She performed very well, without hesitating. This incident made Bhavana re-think about acting as a career.
- She is a pet lover and has five dogs. She loves to spend time with them whenever free from shooting.
- She got married to her boyfriend Karan Shah (actor), 2011, after a 12-years long relationship.
- Bhavana Balsawer loves to write poems and couplets. She intends to write and direct a play in future.