Biodata Lt. Gen. Bipin Rawat Agama Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Bipin Rawat|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 78 kg|
dalam Pound - 172 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||Tidak Diketahui|
|Tempat Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Bintang Zodiak||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pendidikan||St Edward’s School, Shimla|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun|
Defence Services Staff College, Wellington Cantonment, Tamil Nadu, India
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, United States
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||BA in Political Science (a distance-education course from Delhi University)|
MA in Political Science from Gujarat University
|Commissioned||On 16 December 1978 into the 5th Battalion of 11 Gorkha Rifles|
|Keluarga||Ayah - L S Rawat (Lt. General Indian Army)|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Official Alamat Tempat Tinggal||South Block of the Central Secretariat, Raisina Hill, New Delhi|
|Hobi||Doing Yoga and workouts|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Salary||2.5 Lakh INR/Month|
Profil dan Biodata Bipin Rawat
- Apakah Bipin Rawat Smoke?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Bipin Rawat Drink Alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born in a family serving Indian Army since generations.
- His father, L S Rawat, has also served in the Indian Army as Lt. General.
- On 16 December 1978, he was commissioned into the 5th Battalion of 11 Gorkha Rifles.
- In 1986, during a face off in the Sumdorong Chu Valley, he led his Battalion as a colonel against the Chinese PLA.
- He has vast experience in counter-insurgency operations and high altitude warfare.
- He was twice awarded the Force Commander’s Commendation by the Democratic Republic of Congo, where he commanded a Multinational Brigade.
- In a span of 37 years of his career in the Indian Army, he has been awarded a number of gallantry awards including AVSM, YSM, SM, VSM, COAS Commendation on two occasions & Army Commander’s Commendation.
- On 1 September 2016, he became the Vice Chief of Army Staff.
- On 17 December 2016, he was designated as the 26th Chief of Army Staff by the Government of India.
- Various opposition parties cried foul over his appointment as the Chief of Army Staff for superseding two senior most Lt Generals, Praveen Bakshi & P M Hariz.