Biodata Deepak Kochhar Agama Kasta, Biografi, Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Deepak Virendra Kochhar|
|Famous For||Chanda Kochhar's Suami / Pasangan|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||Year, 1957|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||60 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Tidak Diketahui|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Mumbai University|
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
Harvard Business Pendidikan
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Masters in Finance from the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Bombay University|
A graduate of the Advanced Management Program (AMP) from Harvard Business Pendidikan
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Tony CCI Chambers, opposite Cricket Club of India, South Mumbai|
|Hobi||Playing Squash, Watching Films|
|Kontroversi||In April 2018, he had to face questions of conflict of interest in the Videocon loan controversy. The CBI registered a preliminary enquiry naming Deepak Kochhar, Videocon Group promoter Venugopal Dhoot, and others, to investigate the alleged wrongdoing in the sanctioning of a ₹3,250 crore ICICI loan to the Videocon Group.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Chanda Advani (Now, Chanda Kochhar)|
|Istri / Pasangan||Chanda Kochhar (Managing Director & CEO; ICICI Bank)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Arjun (squash player)|
Putri - Aarti
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Virendra Kochhar (Indian Navy officer)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - Rajiv Kochhar (Businessman)|
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Koleksi Mobil||Audi, Mercedes Benz, Ford|
|Aset / Properti||A Residential Property in Mumbai (worth ₹1.1 crore)|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Deepak Kochhar
- Apakah Deepak Kochhar merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Deepak Kochhar minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- A resident of the tony CCI Chambers, opposite Cricket Club of India, Deepak Kochhar made headlines in April 2018 for all the wrong reasons, as he was named in the alleged Videocon loan controversy involving his wife Chanda Kochhar.
- He was born to a Navy officer and is well known in the corporate society of Mumbai.
- After completing his graduation from Mumbai University, Deepak joined Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Of Management Studies for his Master’s degree in Finance, and it was there he met Chanda Advani (now Chanda Kochhar), who was pursuing her Management Studies.
- After finishing their studies at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Of Management Studies, Chanda decided to get into a salaried job at erstwhile ICICI in 1984, while Deepak decided to work for himself.
- Deepak Kochhar went on to pursue an advanced management programme at Harvard Business School.
- He, along with his brother Rajiv Kochhar, set up a company ‘Credential Finance.’ However, it fell into tax-related litigations, and Credential Finance was struck off stock exchange registers in the early 2000s.
- Thereafter, he parted ways with his brother to set Avista Advisory group in Singapore, with offices in India.
- In 2008, he co-founded NuPower Renewables and became its Chief Executive Officer. Originally, NuPower Renewables was a 50-50 Joint Venture between Videocon Group’s Venugopal Dhoot family and Kochhar and Advani families (Chanda Kochhar’s brother, Mahesh Advani).
- While Deepak’s business floundered, Chanda Kochhar’s career boomed. She was being featured prominently by major tabloids. She was often listed among India’s most powerful women.
- Deepak Kochhar and his wife Chanda Kochhar have earned a prominent reputation among India’s celebrated families. Their family’s status can be gauged by the star-studded guest list of the wedding of their daughter Aarti in December 2014. The guest list included- Mukesh Ambani, Nita Ambani, Gautam Adani, Kumar Mangalam Birla, P Chidambaram, Uddhav Thackeray, Nitin Gadkari, Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, and many more.