Biodata Dhirubhai Ambani Agama Meninggal Dunia, Net Worth, Anak, Istri, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Dhirajlal Hirachand Ambani|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg|
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt and Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||28 December 1932|
|Place of Birth||Chorvad, Gujarat, India|
|Meninggal Dunia||6 July 2002|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Cause of Death||Stroke|
|Age (at the time of death)||69 Years|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, India|
|Pendidikan||Bahadur Kanji High School, Junagadh, Gujarat|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||10th standard|
|Awards/Achievements||• In 1998, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania awarded him "Dean's Medal."|
• In 2000, FICCI named him the "Man of 20th Century."
• In 2016, Government of India awarded him Padma Vibhushan (posthumously).
|Keluarga||Ayah - Hirachand Gordhanbhai Ambani (school teacher)|
Ibu - Jamnaben
Saudara Laki laki - Ramaniklal Ambani, Natwarlal
Sisters- Trilochana Ben, Jasumatiben
|Kasta||Vaishya (Gujarati Modh Bania)|
|Kontroversi||He was often criticized for manipulating bureaucrats, media houses and politicians.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year 1955|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani|
Daughters- Nina, Dipti
|Kekayaan bersih||$2.9 billion (as in 2002)|
Profil dan Biodata Dhirubhai Ambani
- Did Dhirubhai Ambani merokok?: No
- Did Dhirubhai Ambani drink alcohol?: No
- He was born in a Modh Keluarga to Jamnaben and Hirachand Gordhanbhai at Chorwad in Junagadh city and was the 2nd son of his parents.
- His father was a school teacher.
- He started his entrepreneurial career by selling chaat-pakoda to pilgrims in Mount Girnar.
- He left his studies after the 10th standard.
- At the age of 16 in the year 1955, he moved to Aden, Yemen to join his elder brother- Ramniklal who was working there at that time.
- His 1st job in Aden was that of a gas-station-attendant.
- While in Aden, he also worked with A. Besse & Co (Antonin Besse) for a salary of 300 INRs.
- When he came back to Mumbai from Aden in the year 1957, he had only 500 INRs in his pocket.
- In 1960, he co-founded a company- Reliance Commercial Corporation with his brother- Champaklal Damani. The main business of Reliance Commercial Corporation was to export spices and to import polyester yarn.
- He set up his 1st office at the Narsinathan Street in Masjid Bunder, Mumbai. It was a 350 square feet room with a telephone, 2 tables and 3 chairs.
- In 1965, the partnership of Dhirubhai and Champaklal Damani was ended and Dhirubhai decided to continue the polyester business of the firm.
- In 1966, he renamed the company as Reliance Textiles Industries Pvt. Limited and established a synthetic fabric mill at Naroda in Gujarat in the same year.
- He issued his company’s 1st Initial Public Offering in 1977 which was over-subscribed by 7 times.
- In 1985, he renamed the company from Reliance Textiles Industries Pvt. Limited to Reliance Industries Limited.
- In 1986, he suffered a stroke, which had paralyzed his right hand. He handed over the control of Reliance to his sons Mukesh and Anil Ambani in the same year.
- In 1996, Reliance Industries became India’s 1st private sector company to be rated by International Credit Rating Agencies.
- In 1998, an unauthorized biography of Dhirubhai Ambani with the title- The Polyester Prince was published by Hamish McDonald but he couldn’t sell the book in India because of the legal threat by the Ambanis.
- On 24 June 2002, he suffered a major stroke and was admitted to the Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai.
- After being in a coma for more than a week, he died on 6 July 2002.