Biodata Dhruv Sharma (Kannada Actor) Agama Istri, Keluarga, Meninggal Dunia, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Dhruv Sharma|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 39 inches|
Pinggang : 31 inches
Lengan : 12 inches
|Warna Mata||Light Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||Year 1982|
|Tempat Lahir||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Meninggal Dunia||1 August 2017|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Columbia Asia Hospital, Bengaluru|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||35 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Cardiac Arrest and Multiple Organ Failure|
|Bintang Zodiak||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Debut||Film: Snehanjali (2006, Kannada)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Suresh Sharma (Businessman, Actor)|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Rajanukunte, Bengaluru North, Bengaluru|
|Hobi||Playing cricket, dancing|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Name Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Putra - N/A|
Putri - 2
Profil dan Biodata Dhruv Sharma
- Dhruv was a Kannada actor who is known for his films, such as – ‘Snehanjali’, ‘Bangalore 560023’, ‘Ninandre Ishta Kano’, ‘Tippajji Circle’, and ‘The Hit List.’
- He was congenitally impaired of speech and hearing abilities.
- He was the skipper of the Indian deaf and dumb cricket team that won the Deaf Cricket World Cup in 2005.
- His debut film ‘Snehanjali’ (2006) entered the ‘Guinness Book of Records’ and the ‘Limca Book of Records’ for featuring a speech and hearing-impaired person in the lead role.
- He was known for his batting skills during the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL), where he played for ‘Karnataka Bulldozers’, under the captaincy of actor Kichcha Sudeep.
- On 29 July 2017, he collapsed at his home after which rushed to Columbia Asia Hospital in Bengaluru, where he was given treatment for 3 days. On 1 August 2017, at around 3 am, he suffered a cardiac arrest followed by multiple organ failures, leading to his death.
- His family members suspect that he was suffering huge financial losses, had attempted suicide.