Biodata Dilip Ghosh Agama Kasta, Istri, Biografi, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Dilip Ghosh|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||2014: Joined BJP and was appointed as West Bengal State General Secretary.|
2015: Appointed as West Bengal State President of BJP.
2016: Became an M.L.A.from Kharagpur Sadar constituency of Paschim Medinipur District.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||1 August 1964|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||53 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kuliana, Gopi Ballavpur, West Bengal, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, India|
|Pendidikan||A Village School at Kuliana village near Gopiballavpur of Paschim Medinipur district, West Bengal|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Jhargram Polytechnic College, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Diploma From Jhargram Polytechnic College, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Bholanath Ghosh|
Ibu - Puspalata Ghosh
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Vill. Kuliana, P.O. Malincha, P.S. Beliabera, Dist. Paschim Medinipur, pin No. 721517|
|Kontroversi||He earned a controversy after he made a remark about West Bengal's Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee by saying that his party could have “dragged” her “by the hair” when she was in New Delhi.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Istri / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Salary (as an M.L.A. from West Bengal)||Rs 17,500/Month|
|Net Worth||INR 30 lakh (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Dilip Ghosh
- Apakah Dilip Ghosh merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Dilip Ghosh minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born into a modest family in a village of Paschim Medinipur district, West Bengal.
- After completing his education from a village school, he moved to Jhargram for higher education.
- Soon, he inclined towards the ideology of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and joined it as a Pracharak.
- Ghosh was sent to Andaman and Nicobar Islands as the in-charge of RSS.
- He also worked as an assistant to former RSS chief KS Sudarshan.
- After joining BJP, he defeated his nearest rival Gyan Singh Sohanpal (Congress) in the May 2016 West Bengal Assembly election.
- Gyan Singh Sohanpal of Congress was a sitting MLA of the Kharagpur Sadar assembly seat for seven times in a row from 1982 to 2011, and Ghosh’s victory, was indeed a historic one, as he was a new-comer in politics.
- In September 2016, as the President of West Bengal BJP, he went on a 7-day trip to New York, Boston, New Jersey and Chicago, to highlight the plight of the Hindus in West Bengal.
- On 16 December 2016, he was injured during a protest against the comments of Maulana Noor-ur Rahman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of the Tipu Sultan Mosque in Kolkata in which he said that Ghosh should be “pelted with stones and kicked out of Bengal.”
- On 22 January 2018, he was admitted to a private hospital with complaints of severe back pain.