Biodata Dimple Yadav Agama Biografi, Husband Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Dimple Yadav|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Political Journey||• In 2009, unsuccessfully contested the by-election of Lok Sabha from Firozabad Constituency.|
• In 2012, she was elected Member of Parliament from the Kannauj Constituency.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 54 kg|
dalam Pound - 119 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||January 15, 1978|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||39 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Almora, Uttarakhand, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Almora, Uttarakhand|
|Perguruan Tinggi||University of Lucknow, Lucknow, India|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Debut||In the 2009 Lok Sabha By-Elections, when she contested unsuccessfully from Firozabad Constituency against Raj Babbar.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - RC Singh Rawat (Ex. Colonel Indian Army)|
Ibu - Champa Rawat
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Sisters- Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||5 Vikramaditya Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobi||Horse Riding, Reading, Painting|
|Kontroversi||She was charged in a disproportionate asset case along with her family members, prior to her entry into the politics.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Ram Manohar Lohia|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Tanggal Menikah||24 November 1999|
|Suami / Pasangan||Akhilesh Yadav, Indian Politician|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Arjun Yadav|
Daughters- Aditi Yadav, Tina Yadav
|Kekayaan bersih||16 crore INR (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Dimple Yadav
- Apakah Dimple Yadav merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Dimple Yadav drink alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She was born in the Almora district of Uttarakhand.
- Dimple was educated in Bhatinda, Pune and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- At present, her parents live in Kashipur, Uttarakhand.
- She completed her graduation in commerce from the University of Lucknow.
- Dimple was 21 years old when she tied knot with Akhilesh Yadav.
- Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh Bachchan were some of guests at her wedding.
- In 2009, she contested unsuccessfully against Raj Babbar in the Lok-Sabha by-election.
- In 2012, she was elected Member of Parliament from the Kannauj Constituency in Lok Sabha by-election and became the only women from Uttar Pradesh to be elected unopposed.