Biodata Durga Shakti Nagpal Agama Kasta, Suami, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Durga Shakti Nagpal|
|Pekerjaan||Civil Servant (IAS)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 161 cm|
dalam meter - 1.61 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||25 June 1985|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||32 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University, New Delhi, India|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||B-tech ( Computer engineering)|
|Hobi||Reading and Writing|
|Kontroversi||She came into controversy after she allegedly demolished a wall of an under-construction mosque in Kadalpur village, Greater Noida. As the construction had not been cleared by the state government. After that action, she got suspended by the Chief Minister, Akhilesh Yadav.But soon after the public protest against this order, her suspension got revoked.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Suami / Pasangan|| Abhishek Singh|
|Salary||80,000 crore/ month (INR)|
Profil dan Biodata Durga Shakti Nagpal
- Apakah Durga Shakti Nagpal merokok?: No
- Apakah Durga Shakti Nagpal minum alkohol?: No
- She cracked UPSC exam in the year 2009 and obtained All India Rank 20.
- She passed the UPSC Examination in her first attempt and was allotted the IRS (Indian Revenue Service). To become an IAS, she gave another attempt and came out successful.
- Her father was also a government employee, who was awarded the President’s Medal for distinguished service at the Delhi Cantonment Board.
- She is a Punjab Cadre IAS officer and her first posting was in the Mohali District Administration in June 2011. She served there for fourteen months and exposed a land scam in Mohali.
- In August 2012, she moved to Uttar Pradesh to join there as Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) of Sadar, Noida.
- To avoid illegal sand mining, she came into action and pronounces her orders for Uttar Pradesh Police. After which, they had filed 17 FIRs and the Chief Judicial magistrates had ordered the arrest of illegal sand miners in 22 cases.
- She came into public notice after taking an action against the “sand mafia” in Greater Noida and formed special investigation teams to stop the illegal sand-mining on the banks of Yamuna and Hindon river. After her orders, the police had impounded 297 vehicles and machinery used for illegal mining and collected Rs 8,234,000 in fines.
- After her suspension on 28 July 2013, many people like Kiran Bedi, and retired IAS officers like Vittal, former cabinet secretaries T. S. R. Subramanian, Naresh Chandra, former Comptroller Vinod Rai and All India IAS Association, a national body of IAS officers, termed the government’s actions “wrong” and believed that Nagpal was suspended due to her stringent actions, which hurt the sand-mafia and marked it as a demoralizing action by the government.
- On 11 October 2014, Nagpal’s husband, Abhishek Singh, who was the SDM (Sub Divisional Magistrate) in Mahawan, Mathura, was also suspended by the Chief Minister, Akhilesh Yadav, for allegedly treating a teacher, Fauran Singh, in an inhuman manner.
- Here you can check out the complete story behind Durga Shakti Nagpal case.