Biodata Elaine Mason (Stephen Hawking’s Ex-Wife) Agama Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Elaine Lawson|
|Famous For||Being the Ex-wife of Stephen Hawking|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||Year 1951|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||67 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||United Kingdom|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||United Kingdom|
|Kontroversi||A former caretaker of Stephen Hawking accused her of "physically and emotionally" abusing Hawking.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||David Mason (Engineer)|
Stephen Hawking (Scientist)
|Tanggal Menikah||16 September 1995 (with Stephen Hawking)|
|Suami / Pasangan||First Husband- David Mason (m. 1980 – div. 1995)|
Second Husband- Stephen Hawking (m. 1995– div. 2006)
Putri - None
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui|
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
Profil dan Biodata Elaine Mason
- Elaine started her nursing career by working for children at an orphanage in Bangladesh.
- She started working as a caretaker of Stephen Hawking in the 1980s, as her first husband, David Mason who worked as an engineer and designed the electronic voice to help Hawking on a speech synthesizer.
- During her stay at Hawking’s house, she had an affair with him, after which she married him in 1995, post-Hawking’s split with his first wife, Jane Hawking.
- Though Mason and Hawking were married for 11 years, they didn’t have any children together.
- Maxine Peake played her role in the Academy Award-winning film ‘The Theory of Everything,’ which was based on the life of Stephen Hawking.