Biodata Hema Malini Agama Biografi, Husband Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Hema Malini Chakravarty|
|Nama Panggilan||Dream Girl|
|Pekerjaan||Actress & Politician|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• In 1999, she campaigned for Vinod Khanna (a BJP candidate) in Gurdaspur Punjab.|
• In 2003, she was nominated as the Rajya Sabha Member by the then President of India, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. She served as the Rajya Sabha Member from 2003 to 2009.
• In February 2004, she officially joined the BJP.
• In 2010, she became General Secretary of BJP.
• In 2014, she became a Lok Sabha Member from Mathura Constituency after defeating Jayant Chaudhary of RLD by 3,30,743 votes.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5' 6"
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 Kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||16 October 1948|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||68 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Jeeyapuram, Tiruchirappalli district, Madras Presidency, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Tiruchirappalli district, Tamil Nadu|
|Pendidikan||Andhra Mahila Sabha|
Delhi Tamil Education Association Sr. Sec. School, New Delhi
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||12th Drop-out|
|Debut||Film (Tamil): Idhu Sathiyam (1963, Supporting Actress)|
Film (Hindi): Sapno Ka Saudagar (1968, Lead Actress)
TV : Jai Mata Ki (2000) directed by Puneet Issar
Politics : In February 2004, when she joined BJP
|Awards||• 11 Filmfare nominations for Best Actress and won in 1972.|
• In 2000, won Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award.
• In 2000, awarded Padma Shri by the government of India.
|Keluarga||Ayah - VSR Chakravarti|
Ibu - Jaya Lakshmi Chakravarti
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
Brothers- R.K. Chakravarti, R.J. Chakravarti
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||43, Shakunt Plot No.17, Jaihind Society, 12th Road, JVPD Juhu, Mumbai Upnagar, Teh.-Andheri, Dist.-Mumbai, Pin-400049|
|Hobi||Dancing, Driving, Doing Yoga|
|Kontroversi||• A controversy was created when she was allotted a 2,000-square-metre plot for 70000 rupees only (the market price for the same was more than 50 crore rupes) to run a dance class in the Andheri area of Mumbai by the BJP-led Government.|
• She was also criticized for her tweet about the Vrindavan widows in which she said widows from Bihar and West Bengal should not come to Vrindavan.
• In 2015, she attracted a controversy when a 2-year-old girl succumbed to her injuries after Hema's Mercedes rammed into an Alto car on the Yamuna Expressway near Agra.
• She has also been criticized for her low-attendance in the Parliament.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Author||Erle Stanley Gardner (American Author)|
|Makanan kesukaan/Beverages||Rice with Rasam, Green Tea, Curd|
|Aktor Favorit||Dharmendra, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Artis Favorit||Kareena Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Jeetendra, Actor (1970s)|
Dharmendra, Actor (Mid-1970-present)
|Suami / Pasangan||Dharmendra, Actor|
|Tanggal Menikah||2 May 1980|
|Anak-anak||Daughters- Esha Deol, Ahana Deol|
Vijayta Deol (step-daughter), Ajeeta Deol (step-daughter)
Sons- Sunny Deol (step-son), Bobby Deol (step-son)
|Net Worth||178 Crore INR (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Hema Malini
- Apakah Hema Malini merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Hema Malini drink alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She was born as the 3rd child of a Tamil-speaking family in Tiruchirappalli district of Madras Presidency.
- Her mother, Jaya Lakshmi Chakravarti, was a film producer.
- She left her studies in 12th standard to begin her acting career.
- She started her career as a dancer in a Tamil film in 1961.
- In 1964, a Tamil film director, C.V. Sridhar, rejected her for being too thin.
- She first appeared in a film as a dancer in the 1963 Tamil film- Idhu Sathiyam.
- Her Bollywood debut film- Sapno Ka Saudagar in 1968, did not fare well at the Box-Office.
- She remained the highest-paid Bollywood actress from 1976 to 1980.
- She was given the sobriquet of Dream Girl after starring in a film of the same name in 1977.
- She has appeared in 35 films along with Dharmendra and her first film with him was Sharafat in 1970.
- Veteran actor, Sanjeev Kumar had a crush on Hema Malini and used Jeetendra to convey his feelings to Hema. Eventually, Hema started liking Jeetendra and dumped Sanjeev Kumar.
- During the shooting of Sholay, Dharmendra fell in love with Hema Malini and according to sources, he used to bribe the spot boys on the set of Sholay to switch off lights frequently so that he could have re-takes with Hema.
- She is considered a trendsetter as she is counted among the first few actresses who started wearing bell bottoms on the silver screen.
- She is an ardent animal lover and supports PETA India. She also wrote to the Mumbai Municipal Commissioner in 2009 urging him to put a ban on horse carriages. In 2011, she also wrote to Jairam Ramesh (the then Union Minister for Environment and Forests) to put a ban on Jallikattu (bull fighting).
- Hema Malini is a pure vegetarian and she says “Knowing that my food choices are helping the planet and animals too, makes me happy.”
- Hema Malini is an advocate of pure water for everyone. She is also associated with a water purifier company and endorses it.
- She is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer and is also well versed in Kuchipudi. In an interview, she revealed that she can’t live without dancing. She has also trained her daughters in Bharatnatyam and often performs at various events along with her daughters.