Biodata Ishaan Khattar Workout And Diet Routine
Shahid Kapoor’s little brother, Ishaan Khattar is all set to make his debut with Dharma Productions “Dhadak” co-starring Jhanvi Kapoor. It would not be wrong to say that he is 2018’s most awaited Bollywood male debutant. For his debut, Ishaan lost 8 kilos in only 12 days. Let’s delve into the details and know more about his daily routine.
For reducing so much in just 12 days Ishaan changed a little from his regular gym workout routine. He focused his energy on different simple methods like sprinting and cycling. He was even seen going to his shoots on a cycle often. Cycling and sprinting are more interesting forms of workout he believes.
Here are a few tips on how to stay fit, by the actor himself:
- Along with gym, indulge in sports that you like. This way you will not have to keep track of time and you would not get bored while working out.
- Do not miss your workout sessions. There is one rest day in a week and that is enough.
- Follow your trainer as they know how to help you.
- You have to follow a strict, healthy and nutritious diet. If you do not feed yourself properly, it will not function.
- Don’t stress, just bench press! Stress is not good for your body. Try to focus all your energy and anger on work out, it will help.
- You can always combine workout with some music. It boosts up the energy level.
- Do not cut out on sleep. Your body needs a full 7 hours of sleep to stay healthy and work fresh.
During his weight loss period, Ishaan ate only healthy food. Lots of fruits and vegetables were a key part of his diet. They contain essential nutrients that you don’t find elsewhere. He stayed hydrated all day long and as a direct result, he noticed his body stayed more active. Do not neglect the importance of water. Ishaan is a huge fan of coconut water. He is often spotted near a coconut stall in Mumbai during his morning walk. He has quite a simple lifestyle. Most of his protein comes from eggs and protein shakes. He does have a few cheat meals. Keeping away from junk will always benefit you in the long run.