Biodata Javed Akhtar Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Javed Akhtar|
|Pekerjaan||Lyricist, Screenwriter, Poet|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Height (Approx.)||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Weight (Approx.)|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||17 January 1945|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||72 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Gwalior, Gwalior State, Central India Agency, British India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Saifiya College, Bhopal|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Graduate in Arts|
|Debut||As a Screenwriter (with Salim Khan): Andaaz (1971)|
As a Screenwriter (Solo): Betaab (1983)
As a lyricist: Silsila (1981)
|Awards/Achievements||• Awarded the Padma Shri in 1999.|
• Honored with the Padma Bhushan in 2007.
• 5-time National Award winner for Best Lyrics for the movies- Saaz (1996), Border (1997), Godmother (1998), Refugee (2000) and Lagaan (2001).
• In 2013, received the Sahitya Akademi Award (Urdu), India's second highest literary honor, for his poetry collection- ‘Lava’.
|Keluarga||Ayah - Jan Nisar Akhtar (Songwriter & poet)|
Ibu - Safia Akhtar (Singer)
Brothers- Salman Akhtar, Shahid Akhtar
Sisters- Uneza Akhtar, Albina
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||702/Sagar Samrat, Green Field Road, Near Juhu, Mumbai- 400049|
|Kontroversi||• In 2016, when former Indian cricketer Virender Sehwag and wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt took a jibe at Gurmehar Kaur, a Delhi University student, who was protesting ABVP's attacks on students and teachers, Javed Akhtar took to Twitter to share his piece of mind. In one of his tweets, the lyricist referred to the aforesaid sportspersons as 'hardly literate.'|
• British filmmaker Leslee Udwin's 'India's Daughter (Nirbhaya)' documentary became a matter of heated debate at the time of its release. Since the film also contained an interview of one of the convicts, the parents of the victim urged the government to halt its release. As a result, the government wasted no time in banning the controversial documentary. However, Javed Akhtar and a number of other politicians were of a different view. In one of the parliamentary sessions, he said, "Accha hua ki documentary bani, ab pata chalega kitne log hain jo uss rapist jaise soch rakhtey hain" (It is good that this film was made, it will reveal how many men think like Nirbhaya's rapist).
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Poem||Mera Safar by Ali Sardar Jafri|
|Favourite Poet||Kaifi Azmi|
|Aktor Favorit||Dilip Kumar|
|Favourite Songwriter||Sahir Ludhianvi|
|Makanan kesukaan||Kebabs, vanilla ice-cream|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Honey Irani, Ex-wife (Screenwriter & Director)|
Shabana Azmi, Actress (m. 1984-present)
|Tanggal Menikah||9 December 1984 (with Shabana Azmi)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Farhan Akhtar (son from first wife)|
Putri - Zoya Akhtar, Elder (daughter from first wife)
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Javed Akhtar
- Apakah Javed Akhtar smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Javed Akhtar drink alcohol: No (Used to be an alcohol addict)
- Not many people know that Javed Akhtar’ parents initially gave him the name-“Jadoo”. Interestingly, the word Jadoo was taken from a poem written by his father. The particular line containing the word reads- “lamha, lamha kisi jadoo ka fasana hoga.”
- Poetry and songwriting have been running in Akhtar’s family for generations. While his grandfather was a poet, his father, Jan Nisar Khan, was a renowned songwriter in Bollywood.
- In hopes of making it big in Bollywood, Akhtar came to Mumbai in 1964. However, he had no place to take refuge under. He spent days without any food, sleeping beneath the trees or in corridors before finally finding shelter at Kamal Amrohi Studio in Jogeshwari.
- The future writing duo Salim-Javed (Salim Khan & Javed Akhtar) first met on the sets of the film ‘Sarhadi Lootera’ (1966), wherein Salim was an actor and Javed was a ‘clapper boy’. However, the latter was later promoted to the ‘position’ of dialogue-writer as the director was unable to find one.
- The two soon started to work together. While Salim Khan thought and devised new ideas & stories, Akhtar contributed by framing dialogues. Interestingly, Akhtar wrote all the dialogues in Urdu which were later translated into Hindi by one of their assistants. They worked together on as many as 24 films before the inevitable parting of ways. Out of these 24 movies, 20 were hits, including the 1975 cult classic- Sholay.
- Although they split up in 1982, some of the scripts that they had written by that time were later adapted into films like Zamana (1985) and Mr. India (1987).
- Coincidentally, Akhtar and his first wife, Honey Irani, share the same date of birth- 17 January.
- Akhtar used to assist Urdu poet Kaifi Azmi in his works and thus visited his house frequently. It was during these meetings that Akhtar came close to the poet’s daughter, Shabana Azmi. When his then-wife, Honey Irani, came to know about this “extra-marital affair”, she asked Akhtar to leave. While the couple separated in 1978, they eventually got divorced in 1984.