Biodata Jonita Gandhi (Singer) Agama Affair, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Jonita Gandhi|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5' 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 57 kg|
dalam Pound - 126 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||23 October 1989|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||27 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||New Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Ontario, Canada|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Richard Ivey School of Business (University of Western Ontario)|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Bachelor of Health Sciences (BHSc), Honors Business Administration (HBA)|
|Singing Debut||Bollywood: Chennai Express Title Track (2013)|
|Keluarga||Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui|
Ayah - Deepak Gandhi (Electronics Engineer, Runs a music studio)
Saudara Laki laki - Mandeep Gandhi
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Songs||'Lag jaa gale' from the movie 'Woh Kaun Thi'|
'Aap ki nazron ne samjha' from the movie 'Anpadh'
'Aji rooth kar kahan jaiyega' from the movie 'Aarzoo'
|Penyanyi Favorits||A. R. Rahman, Benny Dayal, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhonsle|
|Favourite Music Genre||Romance|
|Artis Favorit||Alia Bhatt|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
|Anak-anak||Putra - N/A|
Putri - N/A
Profil dan Biodata Jonita Gandhi
- Apakah Jonita Gandhi smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Jonita Gandhi drink alcohol: Yes
- Jonita Gandhi’s tryst with music began when she first performed a gig at her father’s show on a Christmas event in Toronto. She was only 7 years old at that time. Notably, her father is a musician by hobby and an Electronics engineer by profession.
- Interestingly, unlike other singers, Jonita didn’t undergo any formal training in singing while growing up. She just learned the basics of the art by listening to veteran singers like Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle. However, later, in order to sharpen her skills so as to become a Bollywood playback singer, she finally had to undergo training in Indian classical singing.
- After her graduation, she became a part of a musical group led by singer Sonu Nigam. As part of the group, she performed live in many countries viz. Russia, USA, England, etc.
- Jonita’s dream of sharing the studio space with singer-music composer A. R. Rahman changed into reality when the duo sang a track for the Tamil movie- O Kadhal Kanmani (2015).
- She says that if not a singer, she would have been a corporate banker.
- Her ‘Break-Up’ song from the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016) became an instant hit upon release.