Biodata Justice A. Arumughaswamy Agama Kasta, Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||A. Arumughaswamy|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||28 April 1952|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||65 Years|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Coimbatore|
|Pendidikan||North Municipal High School, Coimbatore|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Government Arts College, Coimbatore|
|Keluarga||Ayah - A. K. Ardhanariswamy|
Ibu - Mariyammal
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Istri / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Justice A. Arumughaswamy
- Apakah Justice A. Arumughaswamy merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Justice A. Arumughaswamy minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- After completing his law degree, he started practising as a lawyer at the office of Thiru.V.Mylsamy at Coimbatore.
- In May 1986, Arumughaswamy joined the Subordinate Judiciary at the District Munsif Court, a court of lowest order which handles the civil and criminal cases in the district.
- At the District Court, he was promoted to the post of Sub-Judge in June 1991.
- In January 1998, Arumughaswamy was elevated to the post of District Judge.
- After having served as a Judge at several District Courts, he was posted as a Registrar General at Madras High Court in March 2009.
- Arumughaswamy, in February 2010, was appointed as the Judge at Madras High Court.
- Upon turning 62 in April 2014, Arumughaswamy retired as the High Court Justice.
- He assumed the charge as the Chairman of Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal (DRAT), Mumbai, on the very next day of his retirement.
- Arumughaswamy stepped down as the Chairman of Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal (DRAT), Mumbai, in February 2016.
- In March 2016, Arumughaswamy was appointed as the Judicial Member of Central Administrative Tribunal, Madras Bench, Chennai.
- He was appointed to head the inquiry commission set up by Tamil Nadu government to probe the AIADMK’s supremo, Jayalalithaa‘s, death.