Biodata Kanchan Gupta (Journalist) Agama Istri, Keluarga, Anak, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Kanchan Gupta|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 167 cm|
dalam meter - 1.67 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt and Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Tempat Lahir||West Bengal, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||West Bengal, India|
|School||Loyola School, Jamshedpur|
St Michael's High School, Patna
|Perguruan Tinggi||St Xavier's College, Kolkata|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Nandini Gupta|
|Kekayaan bersih||₹30 Lakhs|
Profil dan Biodata Kanchan Gupta
- Apakah Kanchan Gupta minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born to Bangladeshi refugee parents in West Bengal and brought up in Jamshedpur and Patna.
- Kanchan shifted to Kolkata to pursue his higher studies and attended St Xavier’s College and the University of Calcutta where he studied economics, political science and English literature.
- In 1982, he started his career by joining The Telegraph as a sub-editor on the news desk where M. J. Akbar assisted him in learning editing.
- With his continuous hard work and dedication, he was invited to join “The Statesman” by the paper’s then-editor, Sunanda K. Datta-Ray in 1987 thereby making him the youngest Assistant editor in The Statement’s history.
- He relocated to Delhi and joined The Pioneer as an Assistant Editor in 1991 and was promoted to Deputy Editor in 1994.
- His entire interest shifted towards politics, and he left journalism in December 1995.
- Kanchan then focused on his public career and assisted L.K. Advani and Atal Bihari Vajpayee in their parliamentary works.
- He worked as an official in the Prime Minister’s office when National Democratic Alliance was in power.
- Kanchan has also worked on foreign affairs and security issues with Brajesh Mishra, National Security Advisor and was the PMO’s representative.
- He relocated to Cairo, Egypt and worked as a director of the Maulana Azad Centre for Indian Culture over there till 2004.
- After returning to India, he re-shifted to journalism and re-joined The Pioneer for some time.
- Kanchan loves writing on national and regional politics, security issues and international affairs.
- In an interview with Madhu Trehan, Kanchan revealed his speculations for shifting to politics and then again to journalism, the turning point in his life and many other things related to his journey of journalism and politics:
- He pens a weekly column for the famous Mumbai daily- MidDay and Coffee Break in The Pioneer every Sunday.
- Kanchan is very much politically active and participates in Television programs related to political and security issues.
- He follows the principles of Brahmo Samaj.