Biodata Kiren Rijiju Agama Istri, Kasta, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Kiren Rijiju|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• Rijiju served as a Member of Khadi and Village Industries Commission from 2000-2005.|
• In 2004 Lok Sabha elections, he was elected an MP from the Arunachal West constituency.
• He was again elected as a member of parliament from Arunachal West constituency in 2014 general elections. NDA government named him Union Minister of State for Home in May 2014.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||19 November 1971|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||45 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Nafra, West Kameng district, Arunachal Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Nafra, West Kameng district, Arunachal Pradesh, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Hans Raj College, New Delhi, India|
University of Delhi
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||B.A. L.L.B|
|Debut||He became a member of Khadi and Village Industries Commission in 2000.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Rinchin Kharu|
Ibu - Chirai Rijiju
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Nakhu Village, Post Office Nafra Boddila, Distt. West Kameng, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Wife||Joram Rina Rijiju|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Sancho Rijiju and 1 more|
Putri - Nathey Rijiju, Jajey Rijiju
|Kekayaan bersih||INR 1 Crore (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Kiren Rijiju
- Apakah Kiren Rijiju smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Kiren Rijiju drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- He was an active social worker during his school days and had led a number of social movements as a social worker and student leader.
- Rijiju was a member of youth and cultural team which participated in the Festival of India in USSR held in Moscow in 1987.
- He participated in the National Games and was the best athlete in his school and college.
- BJP offered him the Rajya Sabha seat from Gujarat after he lost his constituency in 2009 Lok Sabha elections. Rijiju, however, wanted to work for the people of Arunachal Pradesh and so he rejected the proposal and also resigned from BJP to join INC.
- A number of national daily and English magazines named him the best young Member of Parliament.
- In 2012, he rejoined Bhartiya Janata Party. He has always said that he never joined Indian National Congress after parting ways from BJP, but his claim has always been ridiculed by the Congress leaders of Arunachal Pradesh.