Biodata Kristalina Georgieva Agama Suami, Political Journey Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Kristalina Ivanova Georgieva-Kinova|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Party||Citizens for European Development|
|Political Journey/Diplomatic Career||• In 1993 Georgieva began her career at the World Bank Group as an environmental economist for Europe and Central Asia.|
• From 2004–2007 she was the Director of the Institution and Resident Representative in the Russian Federation, based in Moscow.
• From 2007-08, she became the World Bank Director for Strategy and Sustainable Development.
• She got the post of Vice-President and Corporate Secretary of the World Bank in 2008 and stayed with it until 2010.
• From 2010-14, She had served as the European Commissioner for International Cooperation, Humanitarian Aid, and Crisis Response.
• She has been the Commission Vice-President for Budget and Human Resources from 2014 until 2016.
• On 2 January 2017, she became the Chief Executive Officer of World Bank.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Height(Approx.)||dalam centimeter - 152 cm|
dalam meter - 1.52 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 0”
|Weight(Approx.)|| dalam Kilogram - 74 kg|
dalam Pound - 163 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||13 August 1953|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||63 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Perguruan Tinggi||University of National and World Economy, Bulgaria|
London School of Economics
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Post Graduation, PhD|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Travelling, Guitar Playing, Sportive Activities, Dancing and Cooking|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Tidak Diketahui|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
Note- But She has one Child
|Kekayaan bersih||$3 Million|
Profil dan Biodata Kristalina Georgieva
- Apakah Kristalina Georgieva merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Kristalina Georgieva minum alkohol?: Yes
- Kristalina Georgieva is from Bulgaria and has served in very significant positions in the European Union and World Bank.
- From 1977 until 1993, she was an Assistant Professor/Associate Professor, Department of Economics, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Georgieva had been nominated among the candidates for the category “Commissioner of the Year”, the prestigious award organized by the European Voice newspaper.
- Georgieva was named “European of the Year” in 2010 and “EU Commissioner of the Year” as an acknowledgment of her work particularly her handling of the humanitarian disasters in Pakistan and Haiti.
- She has lectured on various development topics in various University around the Globe incorporating the Australian National University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Tsinghua University, Yale University, Harvard University, London School of Economics, the University of the South Pacific and others.
- Georgieva is very fluent in Bulgarian, English, and Russian, and can also speak some French.