Biodata Kunaal Roy Kapur Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi & More
|Nama Lengkap||Kunaal Roy Kapur|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 180 cm|
dalam meter - 1.80 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 11”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 85 kg|
dalam Pound - 187 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 41 Inches|
Pinggang : 35 Inches
Lengan : 13 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||13 January 1979|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||38 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||G D Somani Memorial School, Mumbai|
|Perguruan Tinggi||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film: Panga Na Lo (2007)|
TV: Just Mohabbat (1998)
Direction: The President Is Coming (2009)
Web Series: TVF Tripling (2016)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Roy Kapur (Producer)|
Ibu - Salome Roy Kapur (Former model and Choreographer)
Saudara Laki laki - Siddharth Roy Kapur (Elder, Producer and CEO of UTV Motion Pictures), Adiya Roy Kapur (Younger, Actor)
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kemps Corner, South Mumbai|
|Hobi||Photography, doing theatre plays, swimming|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Artis Favorit||Vidya Balan|
|Warna Kesukaan||Blue, White|
|Favourite Restaurant||Olive in Mumbai|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Shayonti Salvi (Ceramic artist - m.2005-present)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Zahaan Roy Kapoor|
Putri - Shanaz Roy Kapoor
Profil dan Biodata Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Apakah Kunaal Roy Kapur merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Kunaal Roy Kapur minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Kunaal was born to a Punjabi father and a Jewish mother.
- His father was an army man who met his mother at a bar when he was posted in Kashmir.
- His paternal grandfather, Raghupat Roy Kapur, migrated from Lahore, Pakistan to Mumbai in the 1940s, where he worked as a film producer.
- His maternal grandparents were both dance teachers, so, his mother too got trained in Latin American and ballroom dancing. His mother also worked as a choreographer.
- He was poor at studies throughout school and would get marks in the 40s.
- He started acting in theatre plays at the age of 12 and continued doing it through college and got selected for a Sony TV’s show called ‘Just Mohabbat’, just before completing his graduation.
- In his early 20s, he was interested in photography and assisted Boman Irani for a long time as a photographer. But, after Boman got busy with acting, Kunaal started running the photo studio with another boy till early 2007.
- Alongside running a photo studio, he also did theatre and directed a play called’ The President Is Coming’. Rohan Sippy, a film director, and son of ‘Sholay’ (1975) director, Ramesh Sippy, liked Kunaal’s play so much that he produced a film based on it with Kunaal as the director. Though the film was slated to release on the eve of 26/11, due to the 2008 Mumbai attacks, the film was postponed to January.
- His big break came with the 2011 hit ‘Delhi Belly’ (2011), where he played the role of a guy with constipation problems.
- He gained around 20 kg for ‘Delhi Belly’ and lost around 25 kg for his next film.
- He got married to his school friend Shayonti Salvi who was an interior designer and now is a ceramic artist.
- He made an incredible change in his looks for his role as ‘Lawyer Reddy’ in Mohammed Azharuddin’s biopic ‘Azhar’ (2016).
- He is not active on social media.