Biodata Lisa Sthalekar Agama Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Born 'Laila', however, renamed 'Lisa Carprini Sthalekar' by her step-parents|
|Pekerjaan||Former Australian Cricketer, Commentator|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 58 kg|
dalam Pound - 128 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||Test- 15 February 2003 vs England Women at Brisbane|
ODI- 29 June 2001 vs England Women at Derby
T20- 2 September 2005 vs England Women at Taunton
|Coach/Mentor||Wayne Seabrook and Ross Collins|
|Jersey Number||#12 (Australia)|
|Domestic/State Teams||New South Wales Women, Sydney Sixers Women|
|Batting Style||Right-Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm offbreak|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• Sthalekar is the first women cricketer to score 1,000 runs and take 100 wickets in ODIs.|
• In the 2001-02 Women's National Cricket League (WNCL) season, Sthalekar hit as many as 4 half-centuries. Surprisingly, her season tally of 347 runs was more than her last 4 seasons combined.
• Sthalekar had a brilliant 2006-07 International season. She made 604 runs at a strike rate of 67.12 and scored 40+ runs in 9 of her 12 innings.
• She was named the Australian International Woman Cricketer of the Year for both 2007 and 2008.
• Her leadership skills led her team, New South Wales, to five consecutive WNCL titles. Sthalekar averaged over 40 with the bat.
• With 13 wickets, Sthalekar was the leading wicket-taker at the 2009 Women's World Cup.
|Career Turning Point||She was called up to the Australian squad owing to her consistent performances during the 2000-01 WNCL season.|
|Tanggal Lahir||13 August 1979|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||37 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Sydney, Australia|
|Pendidikan||Cherrybrook Public School, New South Wales|
Cherrybrook Technology High School, New South Wales
|Perguruan Tinggi||Barker College, New South Wales|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Psychology and Religious Studies)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Haren Sthalekar (step father)|
Ibu - Syu Sthalekar (step mother)
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Saudara Perempuan - Caprini (step sister, elder)
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Cricketers||Michael Slater, Adam Gilchrist, Sachin Tendulkar|
|Boys, Affair Profil Lengkap|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Suami / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Lisa Sthalekar
- Apakah Lisa Sthalekar smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Lisa Sthalekar drink alcohol: Yes
- ‘Baby’ Lisa was left at the doorstep of an orphanage in Pune by her biological parents, who supposedly did not wish to raise a girl.
- One fine day, a couple from Michigan, USA came to the same orphanage in order to adopt a baby boy. However, they ended up adopting Lisa (named ‘Laila’ at the orphanage). They soon relocated to Australia and the rest is history.
- Lisa’s stepfather knew that Cricket was no less than a ‘religion’ in India. Hence when Lisa showed interest in taking up sports, his father instantly recommended ‘Cricket’. As a result, the two would often practice the sport in the backyard of their house.
- Lisa is the first woman board member of the Australian Cricketers’ Association (ACA). Additionally, she is one of the founders of the Women’s International Cricket League (WICL).
- It took her only two test matches to score her maiden century.
- Lisa couldn’t escape the ‘claws’ of depression when she lost her mother to breast cancer. In her autobiography, titled “Shaker: Run Maker, Wicket Taker”, she has written briefly about her struggles with depression post her mother’s demise.