Biodata Manoj Joshi (Actor) Agama Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Manoj Joshi|
|Famous For||The films like 'Devdas' and 'Phir Hera Pheri'|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg|
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||3 September 1965|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||52 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Adpodra, Gujarat, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Adpodra, Gujarat, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Mithibai College of Arts, Mumbai|
Sir J.J. School of Arts, Mumbai
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||A Diploma in Commercial Art|
|Debut||Gujarati Film (Actor): Hun Hunshi Hunshilal (1992)|
Hindi Film (Actor): Sarfarosh (1999)
TV: Kehta Hai Dil (2000)
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Hobi||Listening to Music and Watching TV|
|Awards/Honours||2003: Indian Telly Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role for Kehta Hai Dil |
2016: ITA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
2017: National Award for Best Supporting Actor for Dashakriya
2018: Padma Shri by the Government of India
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Preeti Joshi|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Dharmaj Joshi|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Navneet Joshi|
Ibu - Name Not known
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - Rajesh Joshi, Actor (younger; died in 1998)|
Sisters- 2 (Names Tidak Diketahui)
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Khaman Dhokla, Kadhi, Sukhandi|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Playwright||Mahesh Elkunchwar, Madhu Rye|
|Film Favorit||The Silence of the Lambs|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Lata Mangeshkar|
|Favourite Writer||P L Deshpande|
|Kekayaan bersih||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Manoj Joshi
- Apakah Manoj Joshi merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Manoj Joshi minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born into a Gujarati family and raised in a Marathi culture.
- A report of Marathi Natya Sangeet reads that his father was a famous Keertankar of the Naradeeya Parampara.
- Joshi’s father was known for bridging the gap between the Gujarati and Marathi kirtan tradition.
- Manoj shifted to Mumbai from his hometown in Gujarat, when he was in the 8th standard.
- He was poor at studies and failed twice in the 8th and the 9th standard.
- Theatre was never the first choice for Manoj; he wanted to become an artist.
- After much effort, when he didn’t find a job, he joined the J J college’s theatre circle and started participating in inter-collegiate plays. It changed the direction of his career from an artist to an actor.
- After getting a diploma in Commercial Art, Joshi bagged his first job as a layout artist in a Gujarati magazine.
- Joshi went on to work in different magazines including ‘Janmabhoomi’ and ‘Gentleman.’
- Joshi’s longest stint was at the ‘Economic and Political Weekly.’ However, he quit that too after he won the best actor award for Chanakya.
- At the start of his acting career, he has learned the nuances of theatre from famous artists like Satyadeb Dubey, Vijay Mehta and Shafi Inamdar.
- During an interview in 2018, Joshi revealed that he had played Chanakya 1,039 times in his acting career.
- The first time he performed a play on Chanakya was in 1990. It was a Gujarati play.
- It was Shafi Inamdar who told Joshi to stage Chanakya in Hindi. Joshi conveyed this to Bhuta (writer) and they began performing in Hindi in 1995-1996.
- Joshi is also a prolific writer and in his college, he wrote a Marathi play titled ‘Karma.’ He also translated Vijay Tendulkar’s ‘Ghashiram Kotwal’ into Gujarati.
- In his debuted film Sarfarosh, his brother Rajesh Joshi played the role of Bala Thakur.
- For monetary concerns, he also started appearing in soap operas.
- In 2014, Prime Minister Narendra Modi presented him with the Sabarkantha Ratna Puraskar.
- Manoj also earned acclaims for the role of Chanakya in the 2015 TV show- Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.
- Manoj Joshi has received critical acclaims for his performances in the Bollywood films like- Hungama, Dhoom, Bhagam Bhag, Phir Hera Pheri, Chup Chupke, Bhool Bhulaiyaa and Billu Barbar.