Biodata Manoj Kumar Agama, Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Harikrishna Giri Goswami (birth name)|
|Nama Panggilan||Bharat Kumar|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 85 kg|
dalam Pound - 187 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||24 July 1937|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||80 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Abbottabad, North-West Frontier Province, British India|
(now in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Delhi, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Hindu College, University of Delhi|
|Debut||Film- Fashion (1957)|
Directorial- Upkaar (1967)
|Keluarga||Ayah - H.L. Goswami|
Ibu - Krishna Kumari Goswami
Saudara Laki laki - Rajiv Goswami
Saudara Perempuan - Neelam Goswami
|Hobi||Listening to music, Singing|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Dilip Kumar, Ashok Kumar|
|Artis Favorit||Kamini Kaushal|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Shashi Goswami|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Vishal Goswami, |
Putri - None
Profil dan Biodata Manoj Kumar
- Apakah Manoj Kumar merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Manoj Kumar minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Manoj Kumar was born in Brahmin family. When he was 10 years old, his family left Abbottabad, Pakistan and migrated to Delhi.
- When he came to India due to the partition, his family lived as refugees in Vijay Nagar, Kingsway Camp and later moved to Old Rajendra Nagar area of New Delhi.
- From a young age, he was really inspired by Dilip Kumar and Ashok Kumar and thus decided to name himself as Manoj Kumar. However, his real name is Harikrishna Giri Goswami.
- Manoj Kumar’s film career began with 1957 movie Fashion, wherein he played the role of an 80-year-old person.
- Manoj Kumar’s patriotic image was truly recognized after the release of 1965 film Shaheed. The movie was based on the life of freedom fighter Bhagat Singh.
- After 1965 Indo-Pak War, the then PM of India, Lal Bahadur Shastri, asked him to create a movie based on the popular slogan Jai Jawan Jai Kissan. To fulfill his words, he made Upkaar in 1967, in which he played both a soldier and a farmer.
- In 1981, he directed a movie, Kranti. The movie was a big hit at the box office. After Kranti, his film career began to decline because his movies were not performing well.
- Due to his many roles on Patriotism, he was nicknamed as ‘Bharat Kumar’.
- In 1989, he was the first ever Indian director to cast Pakistani actors.
- In 1992, he was awarded Padma Shri by the Government of India.
- In 1995, he quit acting. He acted for the last time in the 1995 film Maidan-E-Jung.
- Prior to 2004, it was announced that Manoj Kumar had joined Shiv Sena.