Biodata Meg Whitman Agama Biografi, Husband Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Margaret Cushing "Meg" Whitman|
|Pekerjaan||Politician, Business executive|
|Political Journey||• In 2008, she supported Mitt Romney's presidential campaign.|
• When Romney stepped out of the race, she joined McCain's presidential campaign as a national co-chair.
• Meg Whitman announced to run for Governor of California Election 2010, on February 10, 2009.
• Whitman released a political ad, "A Lifetime in Politics A Legacy of Failure", in June 2010.
• She endorsed Mitt Romney in 2012 Republican Primaries.
• She was finance co-chair of Chris Christie's presidential campaign during the 2016 Republican primaries.
|Business Journey||• In 1979, Meg Whitman joined as a brand manager Procter & Gamble in Cincinnati, Ohio.|
• In 1989, she became vice president of strategic planning at The Walt Disney Company.
• In 1991, Whitman joined Stride Rite Corporation.
• In 1995, she became President and CEO of Florist's Transworld Delivery.
• In 1997, as Hasbro's Playskool Division General Manager, Whitman saw marketing and Global management of two children's brands, Mr Potato Head and Playskool.
• On March 1998, she joined eBay.
• In November 2007, Meg Whitman resigned as CEO of eBay.
• She joined Hewlett-Packard's board of directors in January 2011 and was named CEO on September 22, 2011.
|Biggest Rival||Politics: Jerry Brown, Hillary Clinton|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 185 cm|
dalam meter - 1.85 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6’ 1”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 78 kg|
dalam Pound - 172 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||August 4, 1956|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||60 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Cold Spring Harbor, New York, USA|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Huntington, New York, USA|
|Pendidikan||Cold Spring Harbor High School, Cold Spring Harbor New York|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Princeton University, Harvard Business School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Hendricks Hallett Whitman, Jr.|
Ibu - Margaret Cushing Whitman
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Atherton, California|
|Kontroversi||• During her tenure as CEO of eBay, she shoved her subordinate to which she settled down later.|
• She was criticized for exploiting and humiliating her housekeeper Nicky Diaz Santillan.
• She was criticized for making statement to suspend Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006.
• She made a controversial statement to prohibit illegal immigrant students from attending state-funded institutions of higher education.
• During her campaign for Governor of California, she was largely self-funded and spent 144 million USD from her own personal funds.
• It was reported that Meg Whitman did not vote for 28 years.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favorite Politician||Tidak Diketahui|
|Favorite Quote||“Run to the fire”|
|Favorite Food||Tidak Diketahui|
|Favorite Film||Tidak Diketahui|
|Favorite Book||The New American Story, Good to Great, The World is Flat, Politics Lost|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Dr. Griffith R. Harsh IV, Professor of Neurosurgery (married 1980)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - William Harsh, Griffith Rutherford Harsh V|
Putri - N/A
|Net Worth||2.1 billion USD|
Profil dan Biodata Meg Whitman
- Apakah Meg Whitman merokok?: No
- Apakah Meg Whitman minum alkohol?: No
- Her birthplace, Long Island, New York in Oyster Bay, was one of the inspirational settings for F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “Great Gatsby.
- Both of her parents, Hendricks Hallett Whitman, Jr. and Margaret Cushing Whitman, served in World War II.
- When Meg Whitman was born, she had a birth defect called dysplasia.
- She was a good athlete in her child hood and liked many sports like swimming, tennis and skating.
- Whitman wanted to go in the field of medicines and dreamed of becoming a doctor.
- She introduced UK’s children’s television show “Teletubbies” into the United States.
- She joined eBay in 1988 when it had only 30 employees with 4 million USD revenue and she raised the revenue of eBay to 8 billion USD with 15000 employees before she left in 2008.
- Meg Whitman donated 30 million USD to Princeton in 2002 and the Whitman College Residence is named after her.
- While running for California Governor, she spent more of her own money (144 million USD) and became the most self-funded political candidate in the history of US politics.
- In 2015 Fortune’s list, Meg Whitman was ranked 7 as the highest paid women in the world.