Biodata Mike Pompeo (Politician) Agama Istri, Kontroversi, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Michael Richard Pompeo|
|Political Journey||2010: Ran for Kansas's 4th congressional district election and won the seat by a great margin|
2012: Re-elected as the member of the United States House of Representatives for Kansas's 4th congressional district for the second time
2014: Became the member of the United States House of Representatives for Kansas for the third time
2016: Won the Kansas's 4th congressional district election
2017: Sworn in as Director of CIA
2018: Nominated as the new United States Secretary of State
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Eye Color||Moss Green|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||December 30, 1963|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||54 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Orange, California, U.S.|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Orange, California, U.S.|
|Pendidikan||Los Amigos High School, Fountain Valley, California|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||United States Military Academy at West Point|
Harvard Law Pendidikan
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Mechanical Engineering from United States Military Academy at West Point|
J.D. from Harvard Law Pendidikan
|Kontroversi||Mike's Twitter posts have often attracted controversy when he addressed Former President Barack Obama- an evil Muslim communist and Indian-American opponent- a turban topper. Later, the posts were deleted from his page.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Susan Pompeo|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Nicholas Pompeo|
Putri - None
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Wayne Pompeo|
Ibu - Dorothy Mercer
Profil dan Biodata Mike Pompeo
- Apakah Mike Pompeo Smoke?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Mike Pompeo Drink Alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- As Mike’s paternal grandmother was born in Caramanico Terme, so, he is of partial Italian ancestry.
- Mike was very much active in sports at his high school and was a power forward in his basketball team.
- He graduated from the United States Military Academy, West Point, New York, with distinction in Mechanical Engineering.
- Initially, he served in the U.S. Army from 1989 to 1991, as an Armor Branch Cavalry Officer, and was soon promoted to the rank of Captain.
- He worked as United States Cavalry Officer and patrolled the Iron Curtain before the fall of the Berlin wall.
- In 1994, he gained a Juris Doctor degree from Harvard Law School and was also the editor of Harward Law Review publications.
- After graduating from Harvard Law, he worked as a lawyer for Williams & Connolly, a leading litigation firm in Washington, D.C.
- Mike, along with three other people, founded Thayer Aerospace, an aerospace manufacturing company in Kansas.
- Later, in 2006, he sold out his shares in Thayer, which was renamed to Nex-Tech Aerospace and became the president of Sentry International, an oilfield equipment, distribution, and service company, which was also a partner with Koch Industries.
- In 2010, he ran for Kansas’s 4th congressional district election and won the seat by gaining 58.79% of the total votes defeating Raj Goyle (received 36%), Susan G. Ducey (received 2.48%), Shawn Smith with 2.27% votes.
- He also raised some controversy during the campaign of these elections and he also received $80,000 as a donation from Koch Industries Group.
- In the re-election bid of Kansas 4th district in 2012, he defeated nominee Robert Tillman by achieving 62% of votes.
- Mike has assisted several house committees- the United States House Committee on Energy and Commerce, and the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and also three subcommittees named the United States House Energy Subcommittee on Energy, the United States House Energy Subcommittee on Digital Commerce and Consumer Protection, and the United States House Intelligence Subcommittee on the CIA.
- In 2014, he won the Kanas general elections and defeated Democrat Perry Schuckman attaining 66.7% of the total vote.
- He was also the member of the United States House Select Committee on Benghazi.
- In 2016, Mike again defeated Daniel B. Giroux in the general elections with 60.6% of margin.
- He was nominated as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) by President Donald Trump on November 18, 2016.
- On January 23, 2017, he was confirmed by the United States Senate as CIA Director and was sworn in later that day.
- Mike has been very much alert towards various social issues as whenever issues like health care, abortion, gun control, etc. come in limelight, he opposes them with strong determination.
- He has also joined National Rifle Association and is a lifetime member of it.
- He is a very outspoken personality, as he has opposed publicly to the Former President Barack Obama’s affordable healthcare program.
- He has also traveled to Turkey and Saudi Arabia in 2017 and has also met with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to discuss various policies on Syria and ISIL (the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant).
- He is also the member of the Tea Party movement, which is formed within the Republican Party.
- On March 13, 2018, he was nominated by President Donald Trump as the new United States Secretary of State superseding Rex Tillerson after March 31, 2018, thereby making Gina Haspel Director of CIA. Donald Trump also officially tweeted his announcement.
- Mike is married to Susan Pompeo and has been attending Eastminster Presbyterian Church as a Deacon and teaches on Sundays to fifth grade Sunday school class students.